• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MantaMan
    Guest replied
    Re: MEC vs PLA Revolution site up

Originally posted by TP.BigBoss
    dont do it mate, i like these forums and i like the people on them and if you keep talking like that i'll have to say summat i really dont want to and it will wreck my reputation here. So dont say owt.
    I'm not going to go as far as saying I won't download it because the US isn't in it. However, I hate the part in the storyline that says the US was greedy. Maybe it could've been "The US, choked by the lack of oil and agrocultural resources, has been tamed" or something like that. Y'know, since China attacked Alaska and the MEC invaded the mainland.

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

Feck me if you dont give a crap why post, you people are a waste of time.
    ||bfa||variable , Activematx go play somewhere else no one cares around here!

Leave a comment:

• imported_Rafterman
    replied

Originally posted by Sovetskeey
    Heaven forbid somebody might theorize that the country who runs around attacking other countries in the name of "freedom" and WMDs will eventually **** somebody way more powerful than they thought off and get their asses kicked.

Care to make a list of those countries?

Leave a comment:

• ActiveMatx
    Guest replied

That website is terrible. If the mod reflects anything of the website, then I wont be playing this game....

Leave a comment:

• vbl
    Guest replied

Ive had enough of the american belief system, i'd be very weary of bieng an allie to america because of your great field record of blowing your own troops up. then you make your allies look bad, you go make a massacre and the british get blamed for your mistakes. All balls no Brains. The storyline is how i want to make it and it wont be changed.
    Im not a fan of the USA but i dont judge anyone
    You're obviously an over-generalizing hypocrite, and kind of a d1ck. So gg, but practice your bigotry elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• VC_Resurrected
    Guest replied

It seems like a cool mod, dont worry to much about what other people say hombre.

Leave a comment:

• (4THIDUSA) SSG H.
    Guest replied

enjoy playing your mod

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

thanks, i'll be posting a demo map thursday, which you can play on the demo server on Vanilla BF2.

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

Sounds like an interesting mod. The storyline could be brought out a little more (not the whole american thing, who gives a ****, but the actual story line sounds a little thin).
    Everything else looks pretty good.
    Good luck with this mod.

Leave a comment:

• war_mouth
    Guest replied

TP BigBoss,
    Don't worry about our friend 12 o'clock. He's been hating and flaming all over these forums like a 12 yr old - jumps first and thinks later know what I mean?
    I respect that you posted the 'problem needs sorted out' thread, but this is small potatoes (exactly, you're thinking right?) compared with real world issues. You wanna make a mod and a different story line on your own time? Its all fine by me, and most other rational, mature people in this country. The small minded few who object won't download (ie - pollute) your mod.
    Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
    Why would Americans be offended over that? This would actually please us AS SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING TEH FU**ING FIGHTING FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dont do it mate, i like these forums and i like the people on them and if you keep talking like that i'll have to say summat i really dont want to and it will wreck my reputation here. So dont say owt.

Leave a comment:

• 12:oc7ock
    replied

Originally posted by Stizzle
    How the hell is that anti-american. You guy's are getting way too defensive over the "everybody hates America" situation. Stop being so paraniod. It's like you've been brainwashed. It's disturbing.

**** sakes. Wonder what you guys will think of 2142, it doesn't even feature the Americans. It's EU (European Union) vs PAC (Pan-Asian Coalition)

"WTF NO AMERIKKKANZ?"
    Why would Americans be offended over that? This would actually please us AS SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING THE FU**ING FIGHTING FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O, and BigBoss, congrats Einstein on wasting your worthless time. Because absolutely noone will be DLing or playing this corny *** mod

Leave a comment:

• TP.BigBoss
    Guest replied

couldnt of said it better

Leave a comment:

• Sovetskeey
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Holle
    It's a USA world....We just live in it.

/I keed
    //I keed
    Jacked for my sig!

Leave a comment:

• Holle
    Guest replied

Ive had enough of the american belief system, i'd be very weary of bieng an allie to america because of your great field record of blowing your own troops up. then you make your allies look bad, you go make a massacre and the british get blamed for your mistakes. All balls no Brains. The storyline is how i want to make it and it wont be changed.
    Im not a fan of the USA but i dont judge anyone untill they proove themselves worthy of bieng judged. so any americans offended by the Storyline dont download the Mod simple.

It's a USA world....We just live in it.

/I keed
    //I keed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X