X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MEC vs PLA Revolution site up

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
    Why would Americans be offended over that? This would actually please us AS SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING TEH FU**ING FIGHTING FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dont do it mate, i like these forums and i like the people on them and if you keep talking like that i'll have to say summat i really dont want to and it will wreck my reputation here. So dont say owt.

Comment

TP BigBoss,
      Don't worry about our friend 12 o'clock. He's been hating and flaming all over these forums like a 12 yr old - jumps first and thinks later know what I mean?
      I respect that you posted the 'problem needs sorted out' thread, but this is small potatoes (exactly, you're thinking right?) compared with real world issues. You wanna make a mod and a different story line on your own time? Its all fine by me, and most other rational, mature people in this country. The small minded few who object won't download (ie - pollute) your mod.
      Enjoy!

Comment

Sounds like an interesting mod. The storyline could be brought out a little more (not the whole american thing, who gives a ****, but the actual story line sounds a little thin).
        Everything else looks pretty good.
        Good luck with this mod.

Comment

thanks, i'll be posting a demo map thursday, which you can play on the demo server on Vanilla BF2.

Comment

enjoy playing your mod

Comment

It seems like a cool mod, dont worry to much about what other people say hombre.

Comment

Originally posted by TP.BigBoss
                Ive had enough of the american belief system, i'd be very weary of bieng an allie to america because of your great field record of blowing your own troops up. then you make your allies look bad, you go make a massacre and the british get blamed for your mistakes. All balls no Brains. The storyline is how i want to make it and it wont be changed.
                Im not a fan of the USA but i dont judge anyone
                You're obviously an over-generalizing hypocrite, and kind of a d1ck. So gg, but practice your bigotry elsewhere.

Comment

That website is terrible. If the mod reflects anything of the website, then I wont be playing this game....

Comment

Originally posted by Sovetskeey
                    Heaven forbid somebody might theorize that the country who runs around attacking other countries in the name of "freedom" and WMDs will eventually **** somebody way more powerful than they thought off and get their asses kicked.

Care to make a list of those countries?

Comment

Feck me if you dont give a crap why post, you people are a waste of time.
                      ||bfa||variable , Activematx go play somewhere else no one cares around here!

Comment

dont do it mate, i like these forums and i like the people on them and if you keep talking like that i'll have to say summat i really dont want to and it will wreck my reputation here. So dont say owt.
                        I'm not going to go as far as saying I won't download it because the US isn't in it. However, I hate the part in the storyline that says the US was greedy. Maybe it could've been "The US, choked by the lack of oil and agrocultural resources, has been tamed" or something like that. Y'know, since China attacked Alaska and the MEC invaded the mainland.

Comment

I tell you it's Built In Patriotism™

They automatically hate the mod due to the fact that they've read people's opinions on how it doesn't feature the US and how they "as americans" shouldn't like that.

Give it a rest guys you're acting like, dare i say it, oppressed North Koreans!

Just......leave it for once. For **** sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by MantaMan
                            I'm not going to go as far as saying I won't download it because the US isn't in it. However, I hate the part in the storyline that says the US was greedy. Maybe it could've been "The US, choked by the lack of oil and argicultural resources, has been tamed" or something like that. Y'know, since China attacked Alaska and the MEC invaded the mainland.
                            Dude, you're welcome as anyone to make your own mod, but there is little point trying to change other peoples mods to suit yourself.

Comment

Feck me if you dont give a crap why post, you people are a waste of time.
                              ||bfa||variable , Activematx go play somewhere else no one cares around here!
                              I didn't care about your first post, and I don't care about your mod, but your responses earlier in this thread (particularly the one I quoted in my first reply) are positively asinine.

If someone comes in here posturing with ignorant bullsh1t, I am going to call them on it. Your politics - especially your apparently clueless understanding of people in other countries - have no place here.

Comment

Come on people, I never stated in my first post I wouldn't download it because it doesn't have the US in it. I actually love the mod idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X