This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEC vs PLA Revolution site up

The official MEC vs PLA Revolution Mod web site is up and running, still a few minor details to finish but its as good as ever.

Re: MEC vs PLA Revolution site up

You really need to fix that storyline. It sounds really anti-American.

Comment

Originally posted by MantaMan
      LOL :laugh:

Comment

you should fix the story line

Comment

Originally posted by Sacramento
          LOL :laugh:
          Seriously! It says that the US got pwned because of its greed.

Comment

Seriously! It says that the US got pwned because of its greed.
            I know

Comment

im not american, i have no overbeliefs of the US, its just the way the storyline is written, its different because an american did'nt write it.

Comment

How the hell is that anti-american. You guy's are getting way too defensive over the "everybody hates America" situation. Stop being so paraniod. It's like you've been brainwashed. It's disturbing.

**** sakes. Wonder what you guys will think of 2142, it doesn't even feature the Americans. It's EU (European Union) vs PAC (Pan-Asian Coalition)

"WTF NO AMERIKKKANZ?"

Comment

Heaven forbid somebody might theorize that the country who runs around attacking other countries in the name of "freedom" and WMDs will eventually **** somebody way more powerful than they thought off and get their asses kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Stizzle
                    How the hell is that anti-american. You guy's are getting way too defensive over the "everybody hates America" situation. Stop being so paraniod. It's like you've been brainwashed. It's disturbing.

**** sakes. Wonder what you guys will think of 2142, it doesn't even feature the Americans. It's EU (European Union) vs PAC (Pan-Asian Coalition)

"WTF NO AMERIKKKANZ?"
                    That's it....EA SUCKS!11!!!1!!1!!eleven!!!!!!1111 I won't buy any game that doesn't have America as teh greatest and bestesteds armi!!!111!11!!11!!!onehundredeleven!!!1!

Where is my online patition we must have out voice herd!!1!!1!!11!!!!1!!!!!1!11111111111111111!!!!

Boobies!

/only kidding
                    //best attempt to sound like a 12 year old american

Comment

Ive had enough of the american belief system, i'd be very weary of bieng an allie to america because of your great field record of blowing your own troops up. then you make your allies look bad, you go make a massacre and the british get blamed for your mistakes. All balls no Brains. The storyline is how i want to make it and it wont be changed.
                      Im not a fan of the USA but i dont judge anyone untill they proove themselves worthy of bieng judged. so any americans offended by the Storyline dont download the Mod simple.

Comment

Originally posted by TP.BigBoss
                        Ive had enough of the american belief system, i'd be very weary of bieng an allie to america because of your great field record of blowing your own troops up. then you make your allies look bad, you go make a massacre and the british get blamed for your mistakes. All balls no Brains. The storyline is how i want to make it and it wont be changed.
                        Im not a fan of the USA but i dont judge anyone untill they proove themselves worthy of bieng judged. so any americans offended by the Storyline dont download the Mod simple.

It's a USA world....We just live in it.

/I keed
                        //I keed

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
                          It's a USA world....We just live in it.

/I keed
                          //I keed
                          Jacked for my sig!

Comment

couldnt of said it better

Comment

Originally posted by Stizzle

"WTF NO AMERIKKKANZ?"
                              Why would Americans be offended over that? This would actually please us AS SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING THE FU**ING FIGHTING FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O, and BigBoss, congrats Einstein on wasting your worthless time. Because absolutely noone will be DLing or playing this corny *** mod

Comment

Working...
                              X