Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Angry with the M95

Originally posted by Rafterman
    ...every time I'm using I swear I end up with a chopper hovering right in front of me and I'm wishing I had the M24...
    lol i know the feeling well... :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by die2fly
      L96A1 is x2 times better then the M24. It most of the time takes 3 shots to kill sombody with that piece of shiz.

You gotta be joken, the M24 is excelent, if your not getting single shot kills your not aiming right....M24 on Karkand if US and the L96 for everything else....

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedRat
        Very good discussion of the sniper class.Some good tips and info.Again tho.Your connection speed to the server GREATLY effects your ACUARRACY no matter what rifle your using.50 ping or less and the M95 will out shine them all at range.However,the L96a1 is winning me over the more I use it.I made a headshot at 332 meters with it last night several times.It has more of a drop than the M95 so it was just a matter of adjusting my aim point.
        Bulletdrop is the same for all handheld-weapons in the game. I have seen somebody claim that the M95 has a flatter trajectory over the first 200-250 meters. I cannt say I have experienced the same, but than again I prefer the M24 over all the other weapons and havent used the M95 that much. The L96A1 maybe the same in all aspects but I just love the looks and sound of the M24.

1. M24
        2. L96A1
        3. Type88
        4. SVD
        5. M95

p.s. the distance calculations were perfectly explained by Wolfgang Abenteuer. Either go SL and use the Set Waypoints feature or use the good old measuring tape and ingame map with a nearby flag as reference.

Comment

Originally posted by [SCOT]PhatHemmer
          lol i know the feeling well... :laugh
          Originally Posted by Rafterman
          ...every time I'm using I swear I end up with a chopper hovering right in front of me and I'm wishing I had the M24...

lol i know the feeling well... :
          Why? The M24 cannot shoot through glass.

Comment

Working...
          X