• Show
Clear All

Re: Angry with the M95

Jackass, no. Smartass, yes.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Shutup, stay on topic.

SVD is great for unloading on someone, funny and awesome too.
      L96A1 is if your skilled for running around and dodging the bullets. Although thats what I do for all sniper rifles, but I am an experienced sniper.

P.S.- Just to let you know, I barly ever play on a China vs. USMC map.

Comment

today i finally tried my m95 again after a couple weeks of using the awesome L96A1,my findings m95 not accuate at range but deadly in mid range shooting,and today was lots of fun on oman at the mec airfield3 shoot thru glass kills today,first was a piot in the su34 he never knew wat hit him while he was preparing to take off,second was helo stating to take off and boom headshot on the gunner,and third was the best as the helo was hovering over pad and i got the pilot and the helo went smashing into the ground with the gunner not knowing wat happned.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
          today i finally tried my m95 again after a couple weeks of using the awesome L96A1,my findings m95 not accuate at range but deadly in mid range shooting,and today was lots of fun on oman at the mec airfield3 shoot thru glass kills today,first was a piot in the su34 he never knew wat hit him while he was preparing to take off,second was helo stating to take off and boom headshot on the gunner,and third was the best as the helo was hovering over pad and i got the pilot and the helo went smashing into the ground with the gunner not knowing wat happned.
          Thats what I reccommended the M95 for, I use it a lot for that kind of stuff. A lot of people dont know it, but somtimes you can shoot out pilots with the L96A1 too. :nod:

Comment

wat the heck?u can shoot out pios with the L96A1

Comment

Originally posted by die2fly
              Shutup, stay on topic.
              Now I'm confused - how could I stay on topic if I'm not allowed to speak?

BTW you still haven't answered my question earlier - what makes the M24 the worst sniper rifle and the L96 the best since they're more or less the same thing?

Edit: No, you cannot shoot out pilots with the L96, except maybe by some fluke where the bullet misses the collision for the vehicle (in which case ANY gun could do it, even mounted vehicle guns or AKs). The M95 is the only one that can shoot through vehicle glass.

~Wolfgang

Comment

the L96A1 has a faster reload time is quiter and has sexy crosshairs which means easier headshots

Comment

sexy crosshairs ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
                    ...No, you cannot shoot out pilots with the L96, except maybe by some fluke where the bullet misses the collision for the vehicle (in which case ANY gun could do it, even mounted vehicle guns or AKs). The M95 is the only one that can shoot through vehicle glass.

~Wolfgang
                    I've done it many times. M24 is inaccorate, longer reload, and less viewing distance. L96A1, very accorate, quick reload, longer viewing distance, and nice crosshairs. Sounds sexy too, .

Comment

Originally posted by die2fly
                      I've done it many times. M24 is inaccorate, longer reload, and less viewing distance. L96A1, very accorate, quick reload, longer viewing distance, and nice crosshairs. Sounds sexy too, .

BS! I love how people just pull things out of their asses. Check the weapons chart lately? The m24 and the L96 are IDENTICAL. Well identical as far as everything but reload...the L96 is one second quicker.

Weapons Chart

Comment

L96A1 is x2 times better then the M24. It most of the time takes 3 shots to kill sombody with that piece of shiz.

Comment

then its you...not the gun. the damage is the exact same for both.

Comment

No its not, its not me. Less accuracy, and less damage. Of course they're gonna have the same damn damnage if you hit'em in the head. lol

Look in BFHQ as well.

Comment

F bfqh...i'm looking at the stickied weapons chart. The one that has every category identical except reload time. Get all bent out of shape cause you can't use the m24. Its no big deal...if you want to go off of info you just pulled out of your *** then go ahead. Just don't act like the crap you make up is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by {Sn][per}Farva
                                F bfqh...i'm looking at the stickied weapons chart. The one that has every category identical except reload time. Get all bent out of shape cause you can't use the m24. Its no big deal...if you want to go off of info you just pulled out of your *** then go ahead. Just don't act like the crap you make up is fact.
                                All you have to do is play BF2 and see for yourself. I can't look at the chart anyway. Its a program I dont have or somthing, i'm on someone elses computer too, so.

Comment

Working...
                                X