Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gets your goat up most in this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What gets your goat up most in this game?

I think the worst experience is when you get TKed for jets. Then you see the guy taking off over your dead body.

Low very low indeed...

Comment

People who punish for NO GOOD REASON. Three people punished me this morning for teamkill. They ALL ran in front of my tank (at the same time). It's a tank. It's big, loud and mean. Get out of the way idiots.

Comment

1. Players who mutiny the commander when 80% of them aren't even in squads, and no one wants to replace the commander.

2. Idiots who don't look at the minimap when I spot enemy troops. Best example, was a tank that did not shoot 1 single shot while I, on foot, had to fight 3 enemy troops. All 3 were spotted, but the tank insisted on being a spectator.

3. People who don't join squads. Goes with 1.

4. People who join squads but go Rambo anyway.

5. Commanders resigning or quiting and not saying anything about it.

6. Red tag bug.

:edit: 7. People who take empty vehicles to destinations. i.e. Blackhawk leaving the carrier with only the pilot. RIBs leaving with only the driver. And genreal ignoring of the "Need Pickup" reguest.

Comment

People who think they "own" any vehicle in this game. As in, "my chopper".

May I see the receipt for "your chopper"?

If you don't want any "noob" gunners, I suggest you play in single player.

Oh, wait! The first time you got in a chopper as a gunner, you were an expert...

Comment

Oooh, I just experienced one!

8. (I think) When a helo pilot sucks so bad that he has to spam hellfires on infantry on Sharqi.

Comment

Noobs with numbers attached to their ingame names, ie dave784 johhny234 etc the level of effort they put into their ingame names often reflects how well they play, its no surprise when they cause grief.

Comment

What really makes me angry? The constant bugs and CTD's. There's nothing more pathetic than having to be on your clan server for a set time, and each time you try get on, it's more CTD's.

Might as well get into a game more worthy of my time. Back to CS and DOD i go.

Comment

what gets my goat. well, people do.

-people that just stand around waiting for thier favorite vehicle, along side 4 others

-people that have no idea how to fly and on a ranked server, feel like finding out.

-people that wont give service support

-people that whine about base rape / spawn camping

-people that whine about combat support

-people that tk/asshats

-commander flyers

-i hate when people whine about kamikazi

-i hate players that care more about combat support than they do about keeping enough control points not to get kicked off the map

-i hate players that dont understand the concept of combat support, and blindly go straight into ambushed cps with a tank rather than supporting assaulting troops.

Comment

i think it has to be bad chopper pilots/copilots. no mr nub, your not going to be able to kill a tank easily with the minigun , or the pilot that never gives you a good tv shot, put the lower 1/4 of your screen on the tank jeeez!! then they crash into a tree as they dive at it lol.

ive not even managed more than 20kills in the mi28 chopper for the last month or so, because of ppl that dont know what to do :|

ofc there are other things that annoy me, but thats one of the most frustrating.

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                    Oh, wait! The first time you got in a chopper as a gunner, you were an expert...
                    i was mashing up troops and tanks on my first go, its really not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by kewl e-man
                      idiots standing right in front of ur vechicle. and also bunny hopping/dolphin diving

Comment

C4 Buggies, was playing last night doing quite well in armour, then some guy started ramming me with the buggy after several attempts of putting C4 on me failed. Thing is i'm fine with it if BF2's hit detection wasn't so messed up. I shot a shell at him many times but they go through and blows me up, himself included.

Ruins the game honestly.

Comment

Typing while in a transport chopper only to hit the letter 'e' and sail to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                            People who think they "own" any vehicle in this game. As in, "my chopper".

May I see the receipt for "your chopper"?

If you don't want any "noob" gunners, I suggest you play in single player.

Truth.

Comment

People....

Especially the younger spoiled lil brat ones....

Comment

"people that just stand around waiting for thier favorite vehicle, along side 4 others"

When more than half my team is standing around the Chinese airfield on Dragon Valley and we are losing flags left and right I lose more faith in humanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X