Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gets your goat up most in this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What gets your goat up most in this game?

Originally posted by Mobe_Jr
    I hate it when people use the glitch in Strike at Karkand. thats my favorite map, and it sucks when people have to ruin it cuase they suck.
    Ditto. I suppose your reffering to the tremendoulsy annoying hotel glitch in which they can shoot you, but you can't get them!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jay_C]why do people hate being punished for a TK???

TK without punish= -4
      TK with punish= -4

Huh. you're right.

Also: "Each team kill that is punished adds to the total amount that is allowed by the server until a player is kicked. (Usually you must be punished 3 times before a kick is warranted)"

Comment

i hate that also...... becuse it can change your score for some idiot havin a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe_Jr
          i hate that also...... becuse it can change your score for some idiot havin a bad day.
          ..Wait, we're saying that being punished for a TK has no influence on your score other than increasing the chances of you being kicked. Which is fine.

Comment

speaking of the tk system, nothing gets to me more than when I get tkd by a player that I forgave (I usually do, since there is really no point in punishing), and later in the round I tk the same player which was an obvious accident for which he/she responds with a nice punish.

I just wish players would remember if you tk a player and that player forgave, that if that same player accidently tks u, you just return the favour & forgive, it would make bf2 a better game.

Comment

I dont care about noobs or whores, because i can just go to another server, but what gets my goat up is the crash to desktop, i havent even got a chance to enjoy my new headset, just before it says JOIN GAME it crashes, i think this has happened to a lot of people lately.

Comment

oooooo. that makes me mad to. it seems to be happening more often to me now also. i hate it.

Comment

Artillery. Screaming death comes raining down from nowhere, and there you go, tumbling 14,000 feet into the air like a ragdoll hit by a tactical nuke. Right when the flag was about 6" from the top of the pole.

At least a quarter of my deaths are from arty, and half of those were TKs from my own commander. Adds zero fun to the game, mainly just ruins good firefights. And it's too frikkin loud.

Comment

Bunny hoping homos still top my list. Followed by ... well nothing else really bothers me.

Comment

Just a few things...
                      • bunny hoppers
                      • players who use foul language
                      • when nobody joins your squad
                      • chopper pilots who insist on flying solo
                      • nobody wants to be your tank gunner
                      • commander who drives/flys instead of commanding
                      • pilots/drivers who bail without warning
                      • drivers who don't stop to give you a ride
                      • medics who revive you in front of armor
                      • people who do not look at their mini-map
                      • TKers who kill you as you are about to cap a flag
                      • abusive admins
                      • people who think Karkand is ohmigosh the best map ever
                      • people who think Ghost Town is the the like best map in oh all of BF2
                      • you're playing a sniper and squad mates flop down next to you throwing grenades and firing their automatic weapons
                      • commanders who arty the uncappable flags
                      • spawn campers
                      • when a teammate drives into you and *you* get a TK
                      • elitist players who moan about n00b gunners
                      • teammates who walk in front of your line of fire
                      • when your squad does not back up the squad leader
                      • when nobody plays the commander

Comment

I hate when you fire like 30 shots into a guy just to have him turn around and kill you in like 2. Also jets **** me off, since the AA doesnt work and it can ruin entire maps, such as wake island.

Comment

Whores of any kind. There's nothing worse for a team then like on Wake where everyone is too busy either whoring with planes or waiting for a plane to whore with to actually attack the goddamn island and try and win.

Spawnkillers. Look, you have the flag under control, so take it. Stop being a **** ruining everyone's fun, take the flag and be done with it.

Sniper PKM.

Dolphin diving. Life or death boils down to who can jump and prone first and not who is the better shot.

Karkand exploiters. Even cheaters have less impressive scores. I hope you rot in eternal hellfire.

Squad leaders in choppers/jets when I'm commander. See: whores.

Commander not giving me supplies when I'm holding a CP singlehandedly or am taking out enemy assets behind enemy lines.

Commander not giving me a ride when I'm stranded in bum**** Egypt.

Wounded people not noticing me yelling and throwing medic bags at them.

People who kill you on foot with rocket.

Punishers.

Oh yeah, and guys who take off with empty APCs/Transport Choppers/Jeeps/etc while I'm yelling Need a pickup!

Things I like that some people hate:

Anything C4 related. Jihads, using C4 on infantry, anything. Good fun.

China maps own MEC maps. Period.

Comment

Competition leagues that allow macro use.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                              Typing while in a transport chopper only to hit the letter 'e' and sail to the ground
                              Yes!!! Someone who also feels the pain :laugh:

Also being kicked off a server for being TOOO GOOD. I mean I'm kicking the crap of them, I get accussed of using an aimbot. How on earth can you use an aimbot on a ranked server hmmm... Locutus[UK] I'll have you for breakfast anyday.

IrishZoolander

Comment

when i see someone and im behind gonna kill him but then it says connection interuppted then he see me and i die

Comment

Working...
                                X