Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gets your goat up most in this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gets your goat up most in this game?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Nothing gets my goat up more than some fool stealing the tank from me as I'm repairing it.....

Re: What gets your goat up most in this game?

lol what is your goat?

Comment

Uhh... people who kamakazie just for kills. One time I was on Wake Island 2007 and I was hovering in the F-35b and the Chinese Attack Chopper rammed into me. It really ticks me off when people do that.

Comment

idiots standing right in front of ur vechicle. and also bunny hopping/dolphin diving

Comment

Originally posted by AliothSkySystems
          lol what is your goat?
          Its a nice why of saying ****** off....

Comment

people who take forever staring at you as you honk your horn.

then they finally get in and you get bombed because you were a still target

Comment

DICE not admitting that they cannot fix the bugs since the game came out over a year ago.

Gamespy pretending that their server browser not only actually works, but that it's all that AND a bag of potato chips.

Watching a 40 minute video of a man standing there and nervously laughing about how the community is mostly pleased with BF2 1.3, and then saying that if EVERYONE agrees the 1.4 patch is bad, they'll remove it.

Clicking the join game button, and having it CTD ~20% of the time.

Need I go on?

I love this game to death, but it seems to be getting worse each time. EA support for this game is slowly running out of time.

Comment

You know what gets my goat?

I absolutely hate it that when people teabag, I never see their groin on my screen. I mean, COME ON, IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT, DO IT CORRECTLY!

And I hate it when they say "lol" when they finish doing everything wrong. It's not even funny. Those people are complete failures. Shall they burn.

Comment

Getting baseraped by a team twice as large as my team, because the server doesnt autobalance.

Comment

People on this forum crying like a 3 year old because of bad 'net code'.

Comment

1. People who get in my chopper and refuse to get out when I ask them politely. I don't need/want noob gunners.

2. Getting into a prone firefight with a support nub from 100 feet away, only to have every one of my bullets go through him while his PKM snipes me with one bullet.

3. Artillery.

Comment

1. Commanders that cant command and dont listen to requests.
                        2. Players that will only fight with tanks or APC's, sometimes standing at the tank/APC spawn spot for ages just to wait to get one!!!!
                        3. People who get thumped (pwned) the whole game and instead of fighting back spend the whole game typing the word 'noob' or 'hacker' or 'stop shooting me' (errr...? You do know the meaning to this game, dont ya?)
                        4. Getting kicked by admins because they dont like losing, bad admins basically.

But apart from that i think BF2 is great

Comment

People who don't watch where there going and get squashed by a tank.

Noobies who stand in front of jets and punish you.

Admins who whine far too much.

People who jump to prone ( i wish they would stand up, gives me a better challenge).

Commanders who arty uncap bases.

Comment

People that say "BS" or "GAY" every time they get killed.

Squad leaders that fly one seater planes.

Getting on a full 64 player server and only having about 20 people in squads.

Comment

Idiots on the USS Essex who run into my attack chopper with a blackhawk. Or idiots who don't know how to forgive an accidental TK.

Comment

Working...
                              X