Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gets your goat up most in this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What gets your goat up most in this game?

i hate when people steal stuff as your repairing. But to me its jsut a game. Nothing gets me that mad except the CTD.

Comment

Originally posted by Layzan
      I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Nothing gets my goat up more than some fool stealing the tank from me as I'm repairing it.....
      I HATE when people run in front of ur jets as they take off. (and new players who call u a hacker for hovering in a F-35)

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
        Watching a 40 minute video of a man standing there and nervously laughing about how the community is mostly pleased with BF2 1.3, and then saying that if EVERYONE agrees the 1.4 patch is bad, they'll remove it.
        What?

Comment

Anoying admins, People who dont work in a team (ie zooming off in a jeep when you asked for a ride or tking you for a jet etc.)
          people moaning about the game creative critazism fine moaning bad 5 years olds moan and whine real men give critasism whats done is done and will not hcange though next patch will.

Comment

When people expect to be equal to a tank, or plane. They are stronger and more powerful then you, deal with it. You are NOT on par with a plane or tank. Damn..

Comment

I dont like it when your mother wont play with my goat, he gets so lonely

Comment

What really just bums me out to no end is that everytime that a patch is released something that makes the game fun is taken out. Squad cycling, jump and shoot, being able to dive for cover, etc. The game was so different when it came out, it's almost like a completely different game now.

Comment

oh...one that no-one has mentioned: When your a sniper, have purched in the perfect spot. You see an attract target moving fast but across your direction. you get a lead on them for like 10-15 secs with complete concentration....they stop you get the sigths on their head, pull the trigger and puff....a cloud of DUST!!! Then they flee......

Or as anti-tank...you risk your ass and put alot of effort into taking down that whoring tank driver. You get two shots on him and see him smoke... you then position yourself for the killer shot and some other anti-tanker or SO goes and nicks the kill....Anti-tank kills are hard enough FFS.

Comment

The one thing thats been getting me recentely is when people who makes the games *not point fingers at just dice, valve and some other companies have done this too* dumb down the game for the little cry babies, instead of making the game harder. Hell, somethings annoy me, but thats the fun in it. I hate when tank whores cry out the the jets that are bombing them to much, and the helos are taking them out to fast. Well guess what? that what happens in a game were you have jets and helos in it! Don't like it, don't drive it, but what does the developers do? Weakens the bombs on the plane,weaken down the helos and increases the tanks health and power in them *yes one weaking of the helo was droping the missle count from 14 to 8. Lame.* Ill drive the tank every now and then, but when i get in it, I know i'm either gonna get bombed or shot up by a helo and thats a risk I take. When I fly I know im gonna get shot down by AA *cause thats what its there for* but you still fly with the risk.

Stop fixing what people cry about that are too hard, and fix the bugs first. AT rockets not hitting targets, AA missles not killing planes/helos in 2 rockets and going straight through them like they arn't even there, glitches and others as well. After the bugs make the damn thing harder. Make it so that the AA missles will take down the helos, and planes in the 2 rockets they have, and the AT kit having a fighting chance against the tanks by having it so that 2 or even if lucky 1 rocket takes them out instead of having them have to shoot 3 - 5 rockets at a damn tank to blow it up. Make snipers kill in 1 hit cause thats what snipers do, unless its an arm shot, or a leg shot. Make the m16/ak have a harder hit to them, so you can kill someone faster *you babies that will cry about this have something called respawn, so you can just wait 10, 15 seconds to come back, and if thats to long make it so that the respawn is 5 - 10 seconds, don't worry.* Make it so that the better dog fighter will come out on top and have the A2A missles lock on to the target instead of getting to the plane and finding the friendly target accross the map a better choice to hit. Make it so that they have to land the plane to get fixed up and rearmed instead of having them just fly by *if you cant land the plane, you shouldn't be flying*. Give back the 14 rockets to the cobra and other helos *cause if you count the rocket pads on them, they have 16 - 18 rocket holes i believe on each side!* Make the TV missles go farther than the do now, cause they are not going far enough *or if you really want to make it, so people dont cry to much about it, make it lose the ability to follow the laser after 400 - 500 meters out and just become a dumb fired missle outside of that range instead of just blowing up.* (that should all be balanced still if I typed it all right if not I can think of things to balance everything and still make the game harder and more challenging but still fun) Edit: One last thing is increase the splash damage on the rockets, and missles. There is nothing to them almost like water balloons hitting near people.

So basically whats getting my goat up most in this game is them making it easier for people who cry about it being to hard isntead of making it harder. Its not how it works in life so it shouldnt be the same in the game. Sorry for the long rant, its just starting to get to me mostly in this game as you can see. I havent played the regular in awhile cause of the changes to make the game easier for the people who think the game is to hard. Ill play the USI mod every now and then, cause some of these featers are in the mod that will never see the light of day in the regular BF2.

Also please no grammer nazi hitting me on this. I know im not the best typer/gammer person/speller on earth. You all know what im saying. :evil: :laugh:

Comment

What I really hate is when the enemy has captured all the flags and there is one guy left and the enemy team is on one side of the map and your team mate is on the other.

And when your proning about 100 ft away from a support guy and your bullets just go straight through him and then he sees you and always snipes you with his pkm.

Comment

There are lots of little irritations which i find annoying in BF2 but the one thing above all else which really fooks me off is the cheating Shatheads who dive/roll and shoot the second they set eyes on you.
                        You can be in the prone position rattling off rounds at them but you know the minute they do theyr'e cheating **** moves, your gonna die.
                        I hate them and the glitch which lets them do it.

I feel better now.

Comment

some peple are so sad they will tk me just to get a veichle or they would tk once i got in the veichle

Comment

Tank whores

Comment

1. People who automatically punish for teamkills, because it isn't possible that it was their fault.

2. When half of the team camps the airfield for 1 jet. Then, they have to run under the jet when it takes off.

3. People who join a squad but don't work with them. I hate when people join my squad but don't follow my orders.

4. The people who glitch inside the Hotel on Karkand.

5. The medics who revive you when there are enemies all around. They make you wait 15 more seconds and usually die after they revive you, just so they can get 2 whole points.:|:

Comment

Originally posted by Quatman
                                Uhh... people who kamakazie just for kills. One time I was on Wake Island 2007 and I was hovering in the F-35b and the Chinese Attack Chopper rammed into me. It really ticks me off when people do that.
                                retards who don't know how to use vehicles, especially the most powerful in the game.

if you're hovering, you need to be banned from the server for being retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X