X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imported_yehaaa7
    Guest replied
    Re: No Vehicle option details

if a commander is playing in an infantry only server he should get faster score becuse he cant use arty and vehicle drop.

Leave a comment:

• barr5790
    Guest replied

so when u die sneaking into their base solo for like their uav u could have time to go downstairs and make a cupa tea and butter a bap- great- i think NOT

Leave a comment:

• Beerman
    Guest replied

I still think you DICE fellas could have focused on better problems or added good ideas. Im ashamed to be canadian at this point

Leave a comment:

• cantfinddeletebutton
    Guest replied

... i don't know ifantry only mode still sounds... week.... not best idea ever.. sry but ...

Leave a comment:

• MalleMall
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Deliverance
    Speak for yourself.

The reason i want infantry only is because I like the teamwork involved. An Infantry only battle is considerably more FUN than getting spawn raped by tanks, it promotes co-operation which in turn leads to more FUN. Thats right, computer games are supposed to be FUN, entertaining...not some mindless quest to gain fictional, meaningless points and made up medals.

I couldnt give a rats arse about the points and to be frank, i find it rather sad that so many people do.

I do want IO to be ranked however, simply because not many people play unranked. We are more likely to be able to fill, and keep full an IO ranked server than an IO unranked server. And for £2,500 we pay for our ranked servers a year, that is all we ask.
    Exactly, people who love a good game involving teamwork and good squad tactics will love a IO game. Points are a afterthought as far as im concerned. Nothing pisses me off more in BF2 then getting raped by a tank, or having arty send you flying through the air, when your in the middle of a great firefight, or about to capture a flag. Why do you think more and more servers are kicking peeps who base rape?

Leave a comment:

• Arrowhead
    Guest replied

I haven't read through this thread, but that damage decrease idea really concerns me. please don't tell me they nerfed the guns even more then they were for 1.4!

otherwise, I'll only be playing project reality from now on.

Leave a comment:

• imported_bigpappa
    replied

Originally posted by DaRqUe?
    yeh this is a good idea. i recon tanks are annoying
    yeah nerf the tanks, they are too powerful.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan-82
    Guest replied

umm...longer revive time?

Leave a comment:

• Dandred
    Guest replied

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]

So I don't know why your shouting but get of your lazy as$ and beta test if you know what Dice/EA is etc. And that BF2 is f'ed up.. At least help make it a better game.

I think IO will be a great gamemode.. But I don't know about the vehicles
    I have been beta testing......

Yesterday I was on a 1.4 2 server and unloaded two full clips from the PKM at close range, the dude didn't die, he then threw nades at me and not one bar of health came off my health!!! Then he jumped into a tank and killed me.......

Great patch!!!

Leave a comment:

• DarQu3
    Guest replied

yeh this is a good idea. i recon tanks are annoying

Leave a comment:

• Komet.nl
    Guest replied

Uh.. Yeah right I love BF2 It's a great game really one of the best games I've played untill the day where I'm posting this stupid post But the patches ruined it and now they are trying to correct it.. They are doing there best so there is no need to make a stupid post and just curse Dice/EA to hell..

Those patches were made BF2 is in this state nothing you can do about it.. Well you can test the beta and I bet you aren't doing that..

So I don't know why your shouting but get of your lazy as$ and beta test if you know what Dice/EA is etc. And that BF2 is f'ed up.. At least help make it a better game.

I think IO will be a great gamemode.. But I don't know about the vehicles

Leave a comment:

• Dandred
    Guest replied

Originally posted by [DICE]CKMC

-DICE Staff
    Well thank you.......

You have basically f*cked BF2 so you want people to buy you crappy BF 2142............

You don't care about people who play just the money EA will make..........

Leave a comment:

• sugoi1232
    Guest replied

hi i was wondering how to set the no vehicle option in singleplayer?

Leave a comment:

• SERIALBUTCHER
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Tagget
    weapon damage does definitly not need to be decreased. as for the infantry only maps or whatever you wish to call it the transport helicopter (since the weapons are pretty much useless while the chopper is moving and its an easy target anyway) and the light transports (hummers, cars and boats) should be the only veichiles on the map. and there need to be more veichiles to replace the gone tanks and planes.
    If you leave vehicles in IO they will be the new tank

Can any 1 say "transport whore" LOL

imho

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIABUTCHER

peace

Leave a comment:

• Tagget
    Guest replied

weapon damage does definitly not need to be decreased. as for the infantry only maps or whatever you wish to call it the transport helicopter (since the weapons are pretty much useless while the chopper is moving and its an easy target anyway) and the light transports (hummers, cars and boats) should be the only veichiles on the map. and there need to be more veichiles to replace the gone tanks and planes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X