X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: No Vehicle option details

Originally posted by DaRqUe?
    yeh this is a good idea. i recon tanks are annoying
    yeah nerf the tanks, they are too powerful.

Comment

I haven't read through this thread, but that damage decrease idea really concerns me. please don't tell me they nerfed the guns even more then they were for 1.4!

otherwise, I'll only be playing project reality from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Deliverance
        Speak for yourself.

The reason i want infantry only is because I like the teamwork involved. An Infantry only battle is considerably more FUN than getting spawn raped by tanks, it promotes co-operation which in turn leads to more FUN. Thats right, computer games are supposed to be FUN, entertaining...not some mindless quest to gain fictional, meaningless points and made up medals.

I couldnt give a rats arse about the points and to be frank, i find it rather sad that so many people do.

I do want IO to be ranked however, simply because not many people play unranked. We are more likely to be able to fill, and keep full an IO ranked server than an IO unranked server. And for £2,500 we pay for our ranked servers a year, that is all we ask.
        Exactly, people who love a good game involving teamwork and good squad tactics will love a IO game. Points are a afterthought as far as im concerned. Nothing pisses me off more in BF2 then getting raped by a tank, or having arty send you flying through the air, when your in the middle of a great firefight, or about to capture a flag. Why do you think more and more servers are kicking peeps who base rape?

Comment

... i don't know ifantry only mode still sounds... week.... not best idea ever.. sry but ...

Comment

I still think you DICE fellas could have focused on better problems or added good ideas. Im ashamed to be canadian at this point

Comment

so when u die sneaking into their base solo for like their uav u could have time to go downstairs and make a cupa tea and butter a bap- great- i think NOT

Comment

if a commander is playing in an infantry only server he should get faster score becuse he cant use arty and vehicle drop.

Comment

Working...
                X