• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris_Redfield
    replied
    Re: I love killing J-10's

Originally posted by Wreck
    The people that really have a problem with this seem to be the ones who only want to play on the US side. How about you guys try out the other teams for a change.
    I wouldnt like to switch teams to feel like a god. I would like to switch teams to have some variety in my game.

I dont play USMC because its USA, like many, many, many do, which is why so many of all games USMC loses (newbies like to be "elite" USA guys). I like USMC jets, and I dont like to win cheap (MEC/PLA). Otherwise it doesnt matter which team Im on, only jets.

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

I use the J10s from time to time to get my rank up. I am almost at Sargeant Major but it is just way too easy. I average 50+ points every time.,

Leave a comment:

• imported_Wreck
    Guest replied

The people that really have a problem with this seem to be the ones who only want to play on the US side. How about you guys try out the other teams for a change.

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

Originally posted by pYura
    Hunting J10 wit F35 is pointless. Hunting F35 with J10 is cheap.
    J10 is a hundred times better plane...You can lock it shoot all missless and non will hit. You can try to gun it down, but it will turn out you.

Good Luck!
    ps.: I prefer non chinesee maps for that reason.
    It isnt pointless. You just have to have some skill. The missles will hit IF LAUNCHED PROPERLY.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Redfield
    replied

How about you read my entire posts.
    Theres nothing balanced in J10 vs F35B issue.

Which is the main point.

Where J10 lacks, only perfomance is affected, in minimum levels. Where F35B lacks, survival is affected.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Wreck
    Guest replied

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    :laugh:

You just proved yourself wrong.

Obviously, by saying "don't let J-10's get on your tail" you know, that they WILL kill you... right?

So how the **** is that balanced? You have to fly high and outsmart the other J-10 pilot... while he flies at any altitude and does what he wants.. and then if you DO get behind him, he doesn't even have to do anything...
    How about you read my entire posts.

Leave a comment:

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied

They are balanced if you look at the big picture. Just don't let J10's get on your tail.

:laugh:

You just proved yourself wrong.

Obviously, by saying "don't let J-10's get on your tail" you know, that they WILL kill you... right?

So how the **** is that balanced? You have to fly high and outsmart the other J-10 pilot... while he flies at any altitude and does what he wants.. and then if you DO get behind him, he doesn't even have to do anything...

Leave a comment:

• easycompany25
    Guest replied

Originally posted by AF-|FireFox|
    When you coming back to TOC Dedicated Wake, metallica? Haven't seen you in a while.

I'm tired of getting raped on the US side with no good F-35 pilot.
    yea mettallica im always on and i never see u:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Leave a comment:

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied

Originally posted by Stizzle
    It's always nice to take down J10's though. It's easily possible, just that usually the other J10 saves the day, when you try and go for the kill. You seem to have had the luck of taking a J10 out without another J10 on your six.

nah, actually, that is the only (ONLY) time I get shot down by J-10's, because I look behind me constantly. If i'm behind a J-10, and I hear the buzzer, I already know it's another J-10.. but I don't care. Cause at this point, I know I have about 2 seconds to kill the J-10 in front of me... so sometimes I will just spam as many missles as I can, then bail, or, I go for the kill, and end up getting killed, and not even get a kill.

but if it's me vs another J-10, and that is the ONLY J-10 in the sky, those are the times where I can kill J-10s.

But, if both of them are raping the carrier, and I take off, I see them both over there, I take them out one by one.

or, like if one is raping the carrier, but one isn't... same deal.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Redfield
    replied

The balance I was talking about wasn't for A2A only, but was meant for the overall use of the plane. They are balanced if you look at the big picture. Just don't let J10's get on your tail.
    The big picture tells us that a dedicated ATG pilot can use the J10 just as effectively as he can use the F35B, issue is, its easier (more stable) to use the F35B, however, J10 characteristics dont make him voulnerable.

While F35B lacks in areas that make him voulnerable, J10 lacks in areas that makes it easier to use. You see what Im getting at?

So in conclusion, while there are some characteristics that the F35B has as advantages over the J10 (like fast response, and uber-roll speed with AB), in general, those are just NOT enough to call it "balanced".

Im a die hard F35B fanboy and I WANT to believe that its a great plane, but it pains me to look at the facts, that whenever Im in a Su-34, MiG-29, J-10 and Su-30, I do feel almost invincible when Im facing F35B. Not as much in the combat department. The reason of my confidence is simple, I can lose the F35B with those planes with a few standard maneuvers, one being multiple vertical loops. F35B HAS got the means to take down MiG-29 with more advanced throttle control and some mind put to it, takes MORE effort to down J10, and usually its easy to kill the bombers. But IF the pilots in the other jets look behind nearly as much as the better pilots do, every 10 seconds or less... then F35B pilot must put in enourmous effort to down any other plane.

When we switch the roles, then comeon, the OPFOR pilot doesnt need to THINK, one fracking bit. He just follows the F35B, and fires off missiles in the right opportunity. No thinking, whatsoever. MiG is slow, and has a nice turn radius, so the F35B is ALWAYS in front of you, in a nice missile distance. J10 is just vastly superior in turn radius, so it has both MG and missile distance at you. Well, bombers dont need to engage F35B, and the F35B can easily lose them, just as easily as the bombers can lose the JSF, however, with these new missiles, F35B missile magnetism comes into play, which actually gives the bomber that one chance to fire off 4 missiles and kill the F35B. And the bombers usually are good enough to chase the F35B enough to get those shots...

I calling the "balance is ****ed up" card in jets business in BF2. Even when Im talking about MiG vs F35B, which is probably the first time Ive done on these forums.

If one pilot has to think and put tremedous effort into an engagement, while the other one doesnt, you can see the balance issue.

Leave a comment:

• pYura
    Guest replied

Hunting J10 wit F35 is pointless. Hunting F35 with J10 is cheap.
    J10 is a hundred times better plane...You can lock it shoot all missless and non will hit. You can try to gun it down, but it will turn out you.

Good Luck!
    ps.: I prefer non chinesee maps for that reason.

Leave a comment:

• AF-|FireFox|
    Guest replied

When you coming back to TOC Dedicated Wake, metallica? Haven't seen you in a while.

I'm tired of getting raped on the US side with no good F-35 pilot.

Leave a comment:

• easycompany25
    Guest replied

yea the satisfaction of killing a colonel n a j10 with the f35 is very very cool

Leave a comment:

• imported_Wreck
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    Zippor, unless you like dogfighting against a plane on the ground, i wouldnt call +300 cannon round much of an advantage in a dogfight. It used to be, in MiG vs F35B in pre 1.2 though...
    The balance I was talking about wasn't for A2A only, but was meant for the overall use of the plane. They are balanced if you look at the big picture. Just don't let J10's get on your tail.

Leave a comment:

• zipp0r
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    Zippor, unless you like dogfighting against a plane on the ground, i wouldnt call +300 cannon round much of an advantage in a dogfight. It used to be, in MiG vs F35B in pre 1.2 though...
    :hmm:

i use the cannons for just about everything, 300 bullets dont last long

Leave a comment:

Working...
X