• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaultySanity
    Guest replied
    Re: I love killing J-10's

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    I have been flying pretty much just choppers lately, but I just started flying jets alot again. I was just playing with Sir.Blades on a wake server.. some guy in a J-10 was talking **** to me the whole time.

I killed him 4 times :laugh: and then he called me a hacker.

THEN.... :laugh:..... my friend I was on vent with, he went to the chinese and told me were this guys exact location was the whole time. :laugh:

This guy was such a cocky butthole man.. it was so fun killing him over and over again.

I killed the guy like 20 times out of like 40 or so kills... so funny. He was like a sergeant major too. I probably killed him in the air more than half of the kills... he was so bad.

Sorry to put this into a such a small amount of words but:

Thats ****in' sweet, dude.

Leave a comment:

• zipp0r
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
    Lol its ok. You can rag on my vid all you want. But you put it yourself.

Ill bet you that if you used this, then all 12 would hit. You slow down and attempt to 'lead' the J10 with the missles, as if you were firing them like an MG. Where you would want an MG to hit em, you would fire a missle instead. Works like a charm.
    indeed sir.blades that is one of the ways to kill a j10, lead it like you using the cannon and then shoot, or get on its arse and dumbfire them.

otherwise u will only hit it when its flying straight.

Leave a comment:

• AliothSkySystems
    Guest replied

best way too win vs a j10 is too kill it on the runway

Leave a comment:

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied

Yeah that method, it's alright, it works 50%, but I am far more effective with just cannons.

I got so good with leading with the cannons, I get the J-10 down to the dark smoke in the first run (thats if he is a good pilot), or I kill him on the first run... depending on how good he is, and then when he is in the middle of a turn I just break off, then get back on him in about 10 sec. and finish him. So easy that way.

The missles are too random, and the J-10 pilots heads are "programmed" that if they hear "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP", to TURN and turn hard, while using flares.. that's all they know.

BUT, if you do it smart, follow them going to the carrier, and THEN use missles. When a J-10 goes to the carrier, he is expecting to get locked on to. So like if he takes out the main essex, and you are locked on to him, and he doesn't look behind him, he will think it is the other essex.

Basically, yeah... just play mind games with them.. cause typically, J-10 pilots are the stupid ones naturally, and the JSF pilots HAVE to be smarter and out think the J-10's in order to come out on top.

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

Well a couple did a couple of random stuff with afterburner (which you cant see because my PC isnt so good and FRAPs blurs it out) like the last kill and I think the third kill. They did exactly what I wanted. A full afterburner turn, and the missles actually hit.

Jesus colony, I WANT the change. I was just going through some of my vids and saw some pretty cool looking J10 kills and thought I would put together a movie.

Leave a comment:

• colony
    Guest replied

Ill bet you that if you used this, then all 12 would hit. You slow down and attempt to 'lead' the J10 with the missles, as if you were firing them like an MG. Where you would want an MG to hit em, you would fire a missle instead. Works like a charm.
    Trust me, I know that little quirk, but its not that effective actually.

Again, those guys didnt do any hard turns whatsoever and many of those missiles still missed.

If you would like to make another video going up against me in the J10 I'd be glad to show you how dominant the J10 is. I'll let you on my tail and let you attempt to hit me. Then I will use the superior turning and get on your tail, effectively causing game over.

F35 missiles should be 100% accurate, just like how every other jet can hit it 100% accurately. Give it a fighting chance.

Leave a comment:

• HoodyHoodRat
    Guest replied

Yeah I don't didn't see those guys dodging that much and using afterburners. They flew pretty generic straight flight paths too. But it isn't gonnna stop me from trying it.

Leave a comment:

• BurningMonkeyFur
    Guest replied

Man, if only you could teabag them after shooting them down...

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

Me and Metallica were playing for a little today flying the F35 together to test out the missiles. We both fired all 12 of our missiles at a J10 and every one of those missiles missed.

Leave a comment:

• colony
    Guest replied

I dont mean to rag on your video again, but those pilots barely did any hard turns or afterburner usage with very poor flare usage as well. Getting off 6 missiles against a decent-good J10 pilot is almost impossible. I dont talk out of my a** when I tell you this.....I've been flying for a very long time now so I know all the little quirks of how to fire your missiles, throttle control etc.

Its coming to a point where if its not gonna be fixed, why shouldnt I just take up J10 whoring and carrier raping since thats what DICE seems to want at this point?

Me and Metallica were playing for a little today flying the F35 together to test out the missiles. We both fired all 12 of our missiles at a J10 and every one of those missiles missed. Sorry, but that should not happen. Why should it be 100% accurate missiles, 50% faster lock-on time, way superior in pitch(turning). All of these stack up against the F35. Why?

This balance issue is way more of an issue than the PKM was and they fixed that right away. So why is it that they havent even commented on this issue?

Even if this is the way they want it, why doesnt DICE just say "This is the way we meant for it, we want the J10 to dominate and carrier rape all day long"

Just give us something.

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

This is just me using a technique that I found after hours of experimenting with the F35B.

Just put a vid up on killing J10s with the F35 in 1.3. It WORKS, just not as well as 1.2 or 1.4.
    I dont claim to be an uber pilot. I just found a technique in firing the missles.
    And Zippor I dont fly much and the J10, for me, is really unstable and I crash from time to time, become disgusted with myself for dying while in a J10 and then do some ground fighting. I havent flown the J10 in a while, but I just did a little while ago and got 48 kills for 0 deaths.

Leave a comment:

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied

Yeah when I fly the J-10 I avg. 60-70 KILLS, and that is going no where past the arty island.

Edit: Sir.Blades, didn't you want to show me something with the missles?

Leave a comment:

• zipp0r
    Guest replied

I use the J10s from time to time to get my rank up. I am almost at Sargeant Major but it is just way too easy. I average 50+ points every time.,
    lol @avg 50points

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

Yeah it is unbalanced but saying that the F35 missles will NEVER hit a J10 without luck is just being stupid. They will hit.

Leave a comment:

• Mekstizzle
    Guest replied

It isnt pointless. You just have to have some skill. The missles will hit IF LAUNCHED PROPERLY.
    Whereas firing against an F35 the missiles will hit if launched before lock is even attained (Yes i've done it many-a-time)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X