Re: I love killing J-10's

it is kinda fun to be handicapped with the F35

Leave a comment:

• AliothSkySystems
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Claydough
    things are equal most the time.
    and when they are not? is that fun to be on the side thats worse off?

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

No you dont fly enough if you say J10 v F35 is even remotely equal. If you say kinda equal, no. If you say mostly equal, no. End of story.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Claydough
    Guest replied

no i fly alot trust me i got joystikm and it all but u forget its a game. things are equal most the time.

Leave a comment:

• AliothSkySystems
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Claydough
    lol ok, i think yall got different opionions about the way u defend in a jet. I say its ur choice, all that matters is that u shoot down the enemys. Yes it is fun to shoot down the enemy when they got a better jet. Its the idea that ur killling somthing that would seem better then you.

I would say the best dogfight and equal dogfight is 2 ppl in same jets. thats as easiest to equal it can get. And why do u call ppl who use j10s, *****s, i dont get that.

owell i really like j10 and f35b but there both jets.
    you don't fly enough, go back to warlord

Leave a comment:

• imported_Claydough
    Guest replied

lol ok, i think yall got different opionions about the way u defend in a jet. I say its ur choice, all that matters is that u shoot down the enemys. Yes it is fun to shoot down the enemy when they got a better jet. Its the idea that ur killling somthing that would seem better then you.

I would say the best dogfight and equal dogfight is 2 ppl in same jets. thats as easiest to equal it can get. And why do u call ppl who use j10s, *****s, i dont get that.

owell i really like j10 and f35b but there both jets.

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

Omg 3RD*NAME? He is a huge J10 *****. Complete noob teamswitching idiot. I have shot him down SO many times. WTF it is now censoring *****? W h o r e. OMFG, wtf is that ****! Unbelievable. *****? Wow, why?? *****.

Leave a comment:

• AliothSkySystems
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
    Lol yeah I was there. That guy, Kratos GOW right? He is an idiot. I have played with him a lot. there is a technique to killing j10s with an F35 thats REALLY good. I took him out once when he was in a full afterburner turn once with missles and he called me a hacker. He is an idiot. the round right before that I went 36 for 0 in the F35 WOOT WOOT. 900th post, and im glad i used it flaming Kratos

lol, kratos
    him and 3RD*NAME are big noobs in my book

nothing but j-10s for them

Originally posted by DeVilish
    you sure do show off, i'd like to see you against me
    in your j10 vs f-35?
    noooooooob alert...

Leave a comment:

• DeVilish
    Guest replied

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    I have been flying pretty much just choppers lately, but I just started flying jets alot again. I was just playing with Sir.Blades on a wake server.. some guy in a J-10 was talking **** to me the whole time.

I killed him 4 times :laugh: and then he called me a hacker.

THEN.... :laugh:..... my friend I was on vent with, he went to the chinese and told me were this guys exact location was the whole time. :laugh:

This guy was such a ****y butthole man.. it was so fun killing him over and over again.

I killed the guy like 20 times out of like 40 or so kills... so funny. He was like a sergeant major too. I probably killed him in the air more than half of the kills... he was so bad.

But yeah.. he isn't showing up on my victims list, and I haven't had ANYONE for a long long time get on that list.. since like 1.2. I have killed plenty of people > 20 times IAR, but yet they dont show up..

P.S..

If you are in a J-10, and you just spin in circles.... well that's the stupidest thing you can do... (that's how I killed him so much.. he would do circles, I would break off, go up, come back down behind him, and then kill him with my cannons.)

Oh well this thread is kinda pointless, but I just thought it was funny.

you sure do show off, i'd like to see you against me

Leave a comment:

• HoodyHoodRat
    Guest replied

How is he not contributing to the thread and/or spamming? Looks like hes just saying that doing circles is best way to evade in a dogfight for him. Whenever I shoot down a J-10 the pilot usually bails with 3-2 bars left. Mainly because my cannon accuracy isn't tip-top and usually gives them time to bail out.

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

It was just one guy was a ****ing asshole is all. Not like a constant UAV scan.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Wreck
    Guest replied

So you are admitting to cheating to kill this guy then brag about it?

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    If you are in a J-10, and you just spin in circles.... well that's the stupidest thing you can do...
    Is it? (said in the voice of 'lil Jimmy)

Leave a comment:

• imported_bigpappa
    replied

circles is my best defense, although i start to get dizzy after awhile

Leave a comment:

• Blades
    Guest replied

Lol yeah I was there. That guy, Kratos GOW right? He is an idiot. I have played with him a lot. there is a technique to killing j10s with an F35 thats REALLY good. I took him out once when he was in a full afterburner turn once with missles and he called me a hacker. He is an idiot. the round right before that I went 36 for 0 in the F35 WOOT WOOT. 900th post, and im glad i used it flaming Kratos

Leave a comment:

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    started a topic I love killing J-10's

I love killing J-10's

I have been flying pretty much just choppers lately, but I just started flying jets alot again. I was just playing with Sir.Blades on a wake server.. some guy in a J-10 was talking **** to me the whole time.

I killed him 4 times :laugh: and then he called me a hacker.

THEN.... :laugh:..... my friend I was on vent with, he went to the chinese and told me were this guys exact location was the whole time. :laugh:

This guy was such a cocky butthole man.. it was so fun killing him over and over again.

I killed the guy like 20 times out of like 40 or so kills... so funny. He was like a sergeant major too. I probably killed him in the air more than half of the kills... he was so bad.

But yeah.. he isn't showing up on my victims list, and I haven't had ANYONE for a long long time get on that list.. since like 1.2. I have killed plenty of people > 20 times IAR, but yet they dont show up..

P.S..

If you are in a J-10, and you just spin in circles.... well that's the stupidest thing you can do... (that's how I killed him so much.. he would do circles, I would break off, go up, come back down behind him, and then kill him with my cannons.)

Oh well this thread is kinda pointless, but I just thought it was funny.
Working...
X