TV Missile distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Missile distance

It would be good if the TV Missile distance was further, I know they took it away because of dumbasses exploiting or using the chopper on USMC to hit the MEC chopper from a landed posistion on the radio station etc. But alot of the time, I see on the map the commander saying enemy heli, so I fire the TV missile and the enemy heli is there so im going straight for it and the TV missile blows up like nearly a meter away.

Re: TV Missile distance

would be great and more easyer 2 do sharp turns so can tak it in bilding lol

Comment

It's more than long enough for my use.

Comment

That really was one of the lamest nerfs the game has suffered. Some people could hit the USMC chopper with the MEC chopper from the pad :P

Comment

would be great if it was only a couple of inches longer beacuse i had one blow up right infront of a moveing chopper.

Comment

It also sucks that only the cobra chopper has a bar showing you how long your TV missiles can travel...the PLA and MEC dont...

Comment

I think it should be long enough to hit anything you can see from the chopper... nothing worse than seeing the enemy chopper hovering in perfect position but not being able to reach from where you are...

CTay

Comment

Originally posted by SnowControl
                It's more than long enough for my use.
                Perhaps for yours... some of us see spotted vehicles on the radar/map and could readily take them out from farther if it wasn't for the restrictive distance.

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
                That really was one of the lamest nerfs the game has suffered. Some people could hit the USMC chopper with the MEC chopper from the pad :P
                With great whining comes great nerfing.

Originally posted by ctay20
                I think it should be long enough to hit anything you can see from the chopper... nothing worse than seeing the enemy chopper hovering in perfect position but not being able to reach from where you are...

CTay
                I would be satisfied with that, but they wouldn't be so kind.

Comment

CTay
                  - Every map is different right? Wake (Fav map ) Is different than Sharqi (View Distance) So it would be hard to make something like that well not hard but you have to make max. distances for every map what can be quite annoying..

Maybe 15% Longer distance would be good on Wake it's pretty annoying I hit choppers 70% of the time.. Sometimes it explodes like a foot away.. Annoying

If they would be kind they would first fix the J10/F35B Balance since I constantly get shot and plane runs (There flying like 500-600 Impossible.) If they would fix that would be kind..

Amen..
                  ~ Komet

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
                    Lame nerf?? If whole clanwars are decided by who gets his helo into the air first, THAT is lame, and thank god DICE nerfed the TV missile.

Some hours ago I read a thread in the CAL forums, a chopper pilot was complaining that he was still having too many(!) TV missiles - he said being a chopper pilot is boring because you can rule the whole map easily, especially in clanwars. I can only agree with him.

Comment

I as well enjoyed hitting things with the TV missile that were so far out that you had to use your mini-map to find your way there. That gets you alot of compliments from your pilot and lots of h4x0r accusations from whoever just got a missle in their face.

Either way you can still own with choppers...as long as they dont nerf them anymore i'll stay happy.

Comment

yea they should def make it go forever it so much more fun!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrown
                          Lame nerf?? If whole clanwars are decided by who gets his helo into the air first, THAT is lame, and thank god DICE nerfed the TV missile.

Some hours ago I read a thread in the CAL forums, a chopper pilot was complaining that he was still having too many(!) TV missiles - he said being a chopper pilot is boring because you can rule the whole map easily, especially in clanwars. I can only agree with him.
                          Yea, damn competition rewarding the better players.

Comment

LOL as if the reduced range of the TV missile did hurt competition when it was nerfed...

Especially the C4 chucking and the TV missile nerfs were welcomed by the competition community.

Comment

Distance is 400 meters. For all choppers

Comment

Working...
                              X