Anyone try USI yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone try USI yet?

ooops, sorry. i have been switching back and forth between firefox and maxthon. in maxthon your sig is humongous. my fault.

Comment

use this tool if you cant find any servers of a mod you want to play.

gamevariant=usi

type 3 intials of the mod next to the gamevariant

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
        LEts think outside the box here, and turn the tables by thinking what it would be like for jets to lock onto infantry; hmm.......... see the validity of both concepts? i can only imagine 20+ guys running around with stingers. I can also see every aircraft, fixed wing and rotary not being used at all.
        What kind of a comparison is that? Last time I checked, planes and helo's have FLARES - while infantry don't.

If you use your brain when flying, it wont be a problem; fly higher than the Stingers' range and do dive-bomb runs, and you'll do just fine

There's no UAV in this mod, which is GREAT, you can actually be sneaky and find good hiding spots!!

Comment

Hell yeah, this mod rocks!

Comment

After being killed by a friendly, here comes a message:
            "Do you choose to forgive the idiot?"
            That made me laugh for a while and also to forgive "the idiot". :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Brindled
              i was about to join your squad on the next round but you vamoosed. and i'll take you up on that ts sometime. i hop around several ts's, i'm a voip hopper.

oh noes! ima 133t h4x0rz V01p h0PP3r. EA'll be changing that next!
              Yah, for the most part, I get to play from 3-5pm CST and on weekends I play from 8-? lol. Wife comes home from work and ruins my fun on the weekdays lol.

Comment

This is the most fun I've had in a long time. SF comes close... I'd send them some money... It's worth it.

Comment

Working...
                X