Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New 1.3 awards requirements?

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
    crap.. i've worked my ass off gettin 3:1 win/loss ratio.. i only need like 10 more hrs for war college... ERRRRRRRRRRRRR now 100... lol.. guess i'm stayin up late commandin tomorow...

btw, links or some proof that this is real? plz?
    Wal, Ive 150 Commander Hours and about 1200 wins away from the WCR, I figured it will come by winter.

Erf.. if they do these awards changes I dont have a problem with it. Already have most of the advanced awards and the experts will come eventually.

I do like how they quietly plan to kill off the need to have servers just for knife and pistol LOL.

Some of those numbers like Expert Engineer 20 repairs is still going to be a bitch to get. Ive gotten that much only on very small servers with big maps but not enough time to beat the big 25. Guess got some tanks and armor to fix after 1.3 comes out. LOL.

Comment

i do not think this is official news or anything. i would not count your chickens before they hatch ladies and gentlemen!

Comment

yea i wish he would post a link to the offical source but then again why would he type all of that for a joke seems like a waste of time

Comment

Take my word on this . . . some of that information is TRUE. I just can't tell you's which .

Ever think the official source is under some type of NDA? He was nice enough to give the information. And being as deetailed as it is, like I said, SOME of it IS true.

If his source was a person under NDA and he exposed him, then the user who leaked the information can be in BIG, and I mean, BIG trouble.

Sometimes you just have to trust someone elses word. He specifically states that this isn't the end all in his first sentence, but it sure does have SOME truth to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jnick
            I actually think this is GOOD/AWESOME news. This allows the awards to be attainable, and therefore people will start actually PLAYING the game for what it's worth instead of time or point whoring for awards. These req changes will allow more of the veteran players to obtain their awards, and play the game to actually win.
            I'm with you on this one.

Comment

The only thing i will need is expert combat kits...gay

What about the armor badge i dont want to sit in it for 400hrs

Comment

************* n*************** ***** *******

Comment

lol i like 10-20hrs away from all that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                    Expert Knife
                    Removed in round requirement (LOL they are really trying to eliminate P/K servers indirectly)

Expert Explosive
                    Lowered from 37 to 30 kills in a round (hopefully this will kill the gheymores!)
                    This part REALY sux since I got it prepatch trying REALY HARD.

Comment

uh...huh. All I can say is why do they keep changing the award stuff....every patch it seems they mess with it...

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                        uh...huh. All I can say is why do they keep changing the award stuff....every patch it seems they mess with it...
                        Becouse the mob keeps complaining about it how to hard it is to get some shiny stuff... N00BS

Originally posted by raceacontari
                        ohh and I-ve just realized the real purpose: they want ppl to have more awards (all) befor the BF2142 comes out so they willl quit the old game and buy the new one

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                          ohh and I-ve just realized the real purpose: they want ppl to have more awards (all) befor the BF2142 comes out so they willl quit the old game and buy the new one
                          Bingo!

Comment

You will still find me on BF2 way after 2142 is out...unless i get a new system to keep up with world in conflict game

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                              You will still find me on BF2 way after 2142 is out...unless i get a new system to keep up with world in conflict game
                              no way I will ever play that ultra futuristic crap :laugh:
                              ps.: sry EA, sry from everyone who likes it

Comment

Look at it this way, if this is true you will have 1,000 Generals instantly. This just really sucks for people, such as I, that worked real hard to get the tough badges with the difficult requirements. It sets you apart from other 'non-skilled' players. I think awards should be there to show what you've accomplished and learned. And like a statement that was said above... "Just because the badge is there, doesn't mean everyone has to get it." These should be EARNED. I really don't like this, and I hope most is false.

Geez, if EA continues this pace of lowering the requirements all the nubs that join a ranked server for the 1st time will be bombarded with badges.

Less and less skill will be needed to fulfill requirements in this game. It's a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X