Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Purple Heart is good or bad?

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
    Acctully its not...I got my first on day one of having the game...the rest I have gotten playing defense...attempting to take down what I can of a 6man squad trying to take out last flag...or something along those lines
    Dude... I dont want to offend you but your stats http://bf2s.com/player/66941496/ are horrible in EVERY ASPECT. Keep it up

Comment

the first one is nice, any subsequent ones are embarrasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulman
        What type of system do you have Ypura??
        2500+ Barton
        TNT2 16MB Vanta
        2GB RAM

lol well the truth is that I'm upgrading to 7900GT 512 MB tomorrow and the CPU is running at 2200Mhz :laugh:

Comment

Perhaps you should turn off the computer for awhile and read a book. Or work harder on your school work so by the time you get into high school you can get up to a C average.

Originally posted by pYura
          sorry I didnt knew cus I got mine on prupose and didnt recieve it ever again.... Sh!t why doust it show all your PH-s
          0->noob
          1->leet
          more->loser

Comment

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
            And dont even bring up Kerry...we wont get into him and his purple heart...I know guys that have really earned it...he's not one of them
            Ah, you were there too? Wow! That is two people in this topic who were in Vietnam with John Kerry and know that he didn't earn his purple hearts! Incredible!

Comment

2500+ Barton
              TNT2 16MB Vanta
              2GB RAM

lol well the truth is that I'm upgrading to 7900GT 512 MB tomorrow and the CPU is running at 2200Mhz :laugh:

So you have the time and the money eh?? Good for you.

Gotta go.

See you on the servers.:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiMan
                Perhaps you should turn off the computer for awhile and read a book. Or work harder on your school work so by the time you get into high school you can get up to a C average.
                No, I wasnt there....But if you look at my avatar <--(over there) You will see what I do for a living, and kigure out that I know people that WERE there with him

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                  I am proud of my purple hearts they were all earned defeating spawn campers...and purple is way cool
                  or you cold just spwan somewhere else and then kill the sp****illers

Comment

So, you weren't there? And yet, you are confident that he didn't get the purple heart legitimately?

Huh, that's strange. You would think that someone in the army would respect the purple heart, yet, without personal seeing that it was a sham, they are willing to believe it is.

Sorry, I find that incredibly disrespectful to the purple heart.

Comment

Originally posted by datakillx99
                      It shows that your skill isnt very superior but I like the look of the medal :laugh: Heck, it's just another medal to add to the collection so whatever
                      No it doesn't. Its shows that you are not a biatch pus$y quiting the game everytime you have a bad round with more than 10 deaths, but you are a man, staying and playing 'til the end. And btw even the best of us can have a bad round. I personally have 2 purple hearts. The first one I got on purpose because I wanted to get extra medal. I remember having a hard time getting it, because when I was at 5 kills and 19 deaths with one more death to go, I had a accidental road kill, so I had to go for 24 deaths and the round was almost over. The second one I got it few months later, after a very very heavy base rape that I was a victim of.

Comment

i say 50 to 50 cause if you want all of the badges then cool...but if you constantly get them...you pretty much suck and should stop playing BF2 right now...cause you nee 5 kills and 20 deaths IAR to get it...

Comment

I purposely went for my Purple Heart because it looks so cool.

Comment

Dude... I dont want to offend you but your stats http://bf2s.com/player/66941496/ are horrible in EVERY ASPECT. Keep it up
                            WooT!

I work on it every time I play!

Originally posted by evilzucchini
                            So, you weren't there? And yet, you are confident that he didn't get the purple heart legitimately?

Huh, that's strange. You would think that someone in the army would respect the purple heart, yet, without personal seeing that it was a sham, they are willing to believe it is.

Sorry, I find that incredibly disrespectful to the purple heart.
                            Hey, I have more respect for the military than any of you, I promise you that.
                            However, Knowing people that where there with him...I'm allowed to feel diffrently about his...you can believe what you want, I know what I know

Comment

Haha, battle of the e-penises.

Comment

Dude, his stats aren't great, but he's new. Cut him slack...
                                Also lets be happy... It's spring time.... :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X