We Want Pistols!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We Want Pistols!!!!

Pistols own in bf2, like everyone has said,2 shots and they are a goner. And if you ever wana have alot of fun, just use your pistol and knife a couple rounds, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles17
      Ugh, people need to realize how rediculously useless a Desert Eagle is in real life
      The gun isnt practical at all, I have never shot a Desert Eagle but I have shot my dads 50 caliber s&w. It has such a kick it would be so useless to use on a battlefield. You dont need to blow a person apart in real life to kill them. A shot or two from the 9mm beretta they use is sufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poo
        More choice is always great, it keeps things more interesting for the players aslong as there is thought behind any introductions. Balance before anything released is a must I guess, athough it doens't always turn out that way.
        Instead of harping about more unlocks and diffrent unlocks, why doesn't every one demand some freebie maps? If you want change that will be the only thing that will truly do it. What good is it playing with a new unlock in the same boring map?
        Why should EA give us free anything you ask?
        It will prevent the community from being divided more than it is. In a way it would protect their investment. By charging for those maps you run the risk of having half the community say "no thanks" and not buying the boosters. The free maps will foster more cohesion thought all BF2 gamers and server owners. It may even have the potential to increase revenue generated by ranked servers. But I guess they are content looking at the world through thie r rose colored money goggles...

Comment

I think its a good idea, I would be for it.

Comment

I actually like this idea. I think it would be sweet to unlock a .50 cal Desert Eagle

Comment

And make the game more unbalanced..who cares, at least we get new pistols! right??

Comment

Originally posted by JackReacher
                And make the game more unbalanced..who cares, at least we get new pistols! right??
                Wah Wah Wah, have fun with Planetside 2 buddy.

Comment

Working...
                X