We Want Pistols!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want Pistols!!!!

As a former Global Ops player and Counterstrike player I think it<s about time EA releases unlockable medium/high power and accuracy pistols un upcoming patches...... this would add so much to the gameplay...

don't you think guys? oh yeah and gals also...

Max

Re: We Want Pistols!!!!

I think, no.

Comment

pistols are pretty darn good now.. 3 or 4 shots and people are dead... 2 in the head and it's good bye....this isn't counterstrike...

Comment

So, what your saying is....that I can play as support and lay down 100 rounds, but since the weapons are not that accurate...I may not kill a guy...but 2 shots with a "High Powered" 9mil and he's dead??

Comment

I like the idea.

Means you could customize your loadout.

Comment

Originally posted by [MadMax]
            As a former Global Ops player and Counterstrike player I think it<s about time EA releases unlockable medium/high power and accuracy pistols un upcoming patches...... this would add so much to the gameplay...

Max
            This is not Counterstrike. If you want Counterstrike, boot up STEAM, not Battlefield.

While I may not agree that someone should be able to take five or six shots to the upper torso from a 9mm and live, I would rather have that then a bunch of morons hopping around with pistols drawn popping off rounds (which is ALL this would "add" to the gameplay).

As it stands (and as applicable in real world combat situations) pistols are to be used only as a last line of defense after your primary weapon ammo has been spent. This is how it should remain.

Toesniping and pistol whipping are not the order of the day in Battlefield, thank you.

Comment

Yep two shots to the head and they are gone. Good Enough

Right now at 20 damage they are actually in line with quite a few of the SMG's P90, pp19, etc. Higher damage pistols would kinda unbalance everything.

Comment

And just so you know....in real war...only officers, and high ranking enlisted carry pistols....not lowly guys like me (sgt)

Comment

LoL don't admit your a counterstrike player...most bf players kill them on site for GP

Comment

unlockable pistols are cool, but they are good enough as they are. a good assualt player should not go through a full clip and have to resort to pistols to fight. the people who need pistols are snipers, but even snipers have them silenced, which is good enough

Comment

Originally posted by [MadMax]
                      Max
                      you'll shoot your eye out.

"Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Immunity
                        This is not Counterstrike. If you want Counterstrike, boot up STEAM, not Battlefield.

Well said Sir !

Comment

I like the idea...

Maybe a Deagle (DE) for range, and then something with more power for up-close combat - like a 6-shot 44 cal Raging Bull

Comment

well first let's say that i switched from counterstrike to Global ops when the bunnyhopping and cheats started to spread....

the thing is i dont see why a 1 kill/shot sniper is more acceptable than a 1 shot kill 9 or 10 mm to the head... a bullet is a bullet. Even if this is a war game and not terrorist/antiterrrorist game, I dont see why shooting a guy running with a pistol is more riduculous than being shot by a rocket launcher in a tight place... I remember having min distance in Global ops on those rockets at least....

this is only my point and i respect all of you guys' opinions but a burst mode or greater power pistol would just make me happy...

Comment

I'd like to see second pistol for unlock, after all current ones are opened. Akimbo pistols were pretty nice equipment back Enemy Territory times. Two pistols would be better than shotgun when fighting medium range and I think those lousy MP5 and P90 could also be replaced with more useful tools. This would also be a good unlock because of using pistols to addressed some real thread agains automatic rifles, some skill is required.

Comment

Working...
                              X