This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROXgaming server

whatever im a rox clan member and we p0wn all noobs cuz we're 733t.

*stands proud*

did i get all that cheesy jargon down right?

Comment

^^^

well, if you are a ROX member, you should be ashamed of your own clan. that's sad.

Comment

haha!

Comment

Funny it is.. ROXGaming.. lmfao if the admins are that way I'll never join that server not that it was even possible..

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
            Uhh... wtf. I was in there, I was on USMC, with a STOLEN J-10, I kill [ROX]tempest... or something... like that... he was in the J-10... and then about 10 seconds later... I get kicked to "make room for an admin"... but I was on the TOP of the team... what the HELL would they kick someone on the top of the team for..?

I am guessing its because I had the J-10...

wtf. I am not going back to this server again.. I hate admins like that.
            Former ROX member here. I don't really care what you are all saying here....but metallicaguitrst, you are full of crap. You started a bunch of crap on ROX'es forums and you were pulling your childish crap on the server. Your ban was legit. You were being a ****head just like a previous poster in this thread pointed out.

PS. metallicaguitrst, I was the one who changed your password on the site so you would stop posting your filth in the forums there.

Now, if a moderator here could please change my name to remove the [ROX] tag, I would be greatful. Thanks.

Comment

Agreed with Uni, Whhhaaaah MG. I witnessed your crap on the server several times, it seems you spend more time whining than playing. Not everybody is going to agree with an admins at all times, it is a pain in the *** trying to run fair gaming server for everyone, but you can't please everybody all of the time.
              Some of us run two rigs when we play, one to attempt to have a game on a server we pay for and one to babysit the smacktards who constantly infiltrate our servers and ruin it for everybody else.
              A real pain in the *** but for the sake of the game we keep at it.
              So how about a big cup of STFU.
              Personally I can't believe TotalBf2 let this thread carry on so long.

Comment

Wow...

The reason it is "living so long" is because you idiots keep bumping it.

First off, I have a right to be pissed off, when I get kicked for having a stolen J-10, and shooting down admins.. that is just BS. I got kicked to "make room for an admin" when there was CLEARLY open spots.. plenty.

It was very obvious that you greedy bast*rds couldn't live with just one J-10, so you had to kick me to get both.. I hate admins who can't handle competition.

I have heard a billion other complaints about your server, and what you did on your own forums was VERY childish to say the least... changing my password so I couldn't reply?... wow.

I have no remorse. I still say fuck [ROX].

Later.

Comment

No, you are lieing. You were kicked to make room for an admin. Then your crap started. Then you got banned. End of story.

I don't really care, I just wanted every one to know you are not the saint you are trying to come accross here.

Comment

It's pretty clear ROX gaming sucked when mMG played and it still sucks to this day. I will never play in there again, me and my friends have all been banned for reasons like 'pushing people off the carrier' or 'driving to airfield with jeep' or some other retarded reason like that.

I notice MG and my friends NEVER have any problem with servers like insomnia, wake wake axxium, hostile faction, pure madness, moders, DPG, etc. Yet Rox, we have all have problems with admins and their childish behavior.

Face it Unisol, ROX sucks. You lose, the majority here wins. Maybe that's why you're not in it any more!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
                      It's pretty clear ROX gaming sucked when mMG played and it still sucks to this day. I will never play in there again, me and my friends have all been banned for reasons like 'pushing people off the carrier' or 'driving to airfield with jeep' or some other retarded reason like that.

I notice MG and my friends NEVER have any problem with servers like insomnia, wake wake axxium, hostile faction, pure madness, moders, DPG, etc. Yet Rox, we have all have problems with admins and their childish behavior.

Face it Unisol, ROX sucks. You lose, the majority here wins. Maybe that's why you're not in it any more!
                      tru dat

Comment

Yes, I hate that server. Stole a J10 and recieved a 3 month ban. isnt that great?

Comment

I'm really sorry it took me this long to reply to this but roxgaming.com servers are not about unfair adming or abuse of. Please feel free to challenge any call by any admin on our forums. I respect your word but its said that the logs said you were tking like a mad man for jets for not only that round but many others thinking you could get away with it.

I don't tolerate this or any other shannanagins on the server deal with it or move on. Hopefull you can be an adult about this and extend a pleasant and shake.

Comment

Originally posted by TempesTrip
                            I'm really sorry it took me this long to reply to this but roxgaming.com servers are not about unfair adming or abuse of. Please feel free to challenge any call by any admin on our forums. I respect your word but its said that the logs said you were tking like a mad man for jets for not only that round but many others thinking you could get away with it.

I don't tolerate this or any other shannanagins on the server deal with it or move on. Hopefull you can be an adult about this and extend a pleasant and shake.
                            You're late by about five months.

ROX is still around, but I've noticed that their two servers are generally empty.

I guess people wised up.

Comment

Fairly sure I got kicked/banned from ROX for being a soloer. I know, big surprise huh...

Yeah.

Comment

I got banned from ROX after killing Tempestwhatever on the J-10 spawn about 7 times in a row, he just didn't realize I wasn't going to let him take off!

Comment

Working...
                                X