X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROXgaming server

Originally posted by (4THIDUSA) SSG H.
    Guys stop the posting with all the profanity, or you may find yourself on vacation for awhile, its not a threat, post in an adult manner with out profanity, it isnt hard to do
    what word did i use that made you edit it?

there is a filter anyways, and I think that this server sucks so bad that i was justified in cursing about it.

Comment

ROX is a noob clan filled with idiot admins. They have a high turnover rate for their clan, everyone leaves and new idiots come in until they learn better. The dumb ones just stay longer....

Comment

Their server will probably never lose its ranked status for the same reason that EA so rarely unranks even the most blatant knife/pistol servers: $!

Comment

I'm surprised no rox member has posted here yet. They are too afraid to admit the truth because everyone here is right...

Comment

metallicaguitrst, im glad you got kicked/banned, I hope you get kick/banned from EVERY server you go into. why might you ask.

I was playing with you in a server a couple weeks ago. well you got in the heli on USMC, NO one else was ON the carrier, you hop in the heli, as did I, you told me to hop out, I said. so you proccedded to hold me out of bounds. that my friend, is retard. I should follow your around in EVERY server you go into and just team kill you an chodda not on my good account that is.

people like you RUIN the game

Comment

HUH?? SERVER ADMINS VIOLATING THE ROE??? NO WAY!!

As a player who has been kicked or banned countless times for about every lame excuse in the book my advice to you is to find a good server with good admins and stick with it. Even like Colony said I recorded my first PlaneWhore video on the Team HAF server and later I was banned off the HAF server for CHEATING after killing a bunch of HAF members repeatdly. I mean wtf I filmed a damn video on that server and even got mentioned on the HAF forums yet they still ban me for cheating?

I like Cain's Lair but honestly they've got some pretty childish admins on that server and a lot of lamers running around with the CL tag as well.

The best server I've ever played on (ping, community ect..) with the best admins is the strafeRight servers. They are the only server I'll wholeheartdly endorse. Don't cheat and play by the rules and you'll never have an issue on that server. Now if they'd only expand the map selection and create a City maps server with maps like Gulf of Oman and Wake 2007 it'd be the perfect set of servers and I'd never have to go anywhere else ever again.

Oh and the other thing I love about the strafeRight server. NO LAME RULES! Baserape to your hearts content with likeminded players who feel rather than creating rules to excuse incompetence you adapt and counter such stratagies.

Comment

Someone should post a link to this thread on their forum

Comment

I have never met a pilot in this game, that was not a dork.

I am sure none of you have ever waited for a jet. I dont know what to think when it comes to crybaby pewpy pants crap like this.

Maybe they are tards, from my expierience on the flight deck 99% of all pilots are tards.

In most any situation, dont decide till you hear both sides of the story. Some people embelish the situation. And nobody lies on the internet!

I'll give you one chance on the flight line. You act like a tard, I'll blow your pewpy pants off the flight deck!

Comment

Originally posted by machine_gun
                    metallicaguitrst, im glad you got kicked/banned, I hope you get kick/banned from EVERY server you go into. why might you ask.

I was playing with you in a server a couple weeks ago. well you got in the heli on USMC, NO one else was ON the carrier, you hop in the heli, as did I, you told me to hop out, I said. so you proccedded to hold me out of bounds. that my friend, is retard. I should follow your around in EVERY server you go into and just team kill you an chodda not on my good account that is.

people like you RUIN the game
                    The way I've always viewed vehicles is that the driver is the "captain of the boat" and if he doesn't want you as a gunner absolutely nothing is wrong with that. In fact it's shocking that DICE didn't implement some sort of system that allows a driver to kick a certain player out of your vehicle. The only situation where the pilot would be in the wrong is if they wanted to take the helicopter out solo.. that's lame and I'm not excusing that type of behavior. I practice what I preach too. If a pilot of a vehicle asks me to get out I'll get out even if they are being rude (most likely they are being rude because they're expecting the same from my end).

I hate nothing more than playing in an organized teamworked oriented voice IP squad with another player and grabbing a helicopter only to have some random newbie run up and jump in the gunner seat and expect me to taxi him around so he can fail to be as effective as a gunner in my squad in VOIP. In the future if a pilot asks you to get out of his vehicle so a squadmate can get in you should comply. It ruins the enjoyment of 2 other players and just as importantly it puts your team at a disadvantage.

Comment

Guys, I dont care how bad the server is, it DOES NOT justify or allow you curse here about it, end the profanity and personal attacks of each other about this server.

Comment

I completely agree with PlaneWhore. I used to think he was just another smacktard, egotictical pilot but after reading alot of his posts he has some very good points.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
                          The way I've always viewed vehicles is that the driver is the "captain of the boat" and if he doesn't want you as a gunner absolutely nothing is wrong with that. In fact it's shocking that DICE didn't implement some sort of system that allows a driver to kick a certain player out of your vehicle. The only situation where the pilot would be in the wrong is if they wanted to take the helicopter out solo.. that's lame and I'm not excusing that type of behavior. I practice what I preach too. If a pilot of a vehicle asks me to get out I'll get out even if they are being rude (most likely they are being rude because they're expecting the same from my end).

I hate nothing more than playing in an organized teamworked oriented voice IP squad with another player and grabbing a helicopter only to have some random newbie run up and jump in the gunner seat and expect me to taxi him around so he can fail to be as effective as a gunner in my squad in VOIP. In the future if a pilot asks you to get out of his vehicle so a squadmate can get in you should comply. It ruins the enjoyment of 2 other players and just as importantly it puts your team at a disadvantage.
                          just like there nothing wrong with me killing him the rest of the game till he leaves for being a jackass

Comment

the moral is : don't get into the gunner seat if you don't know what your doing
                            xfire: chodda
                            steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                              the moral is : don't get into the gunner seat if you don't know what your doing

zactly

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
                                HUH?? SERVER ADMINS VIOLATING THE ROE??? NO WAY!!

As a player who has been kicked or banned countless times for about every lame excuse in the book my advice to you is to find a good server with good admins and stick with it. Even like Colony said I recorded my first PlaneWhore video on the Team HAF server and later I was banned off the HAF server for CHEATING after killing a bunch of HAF members repeatdly. I mean wtf I filmed a damn video on that server and even got mentioned on the HAF forums yet they still ban me for cheating?

I like Cain's Lair but honestly they've got some pretty childish admins on that server and a lot of lamers running around with the CL tag as well.

The best server I've ever played on (ping, community ect..) with the best admins is the strafeRight servers. They are the only server I'll wholeheartdly endorse. Don't cheat and play by the rules and you'll never have an issue on that server. Now if they'd only expand the map selection and create a City maps server with maps like Gulf of Oman and Wake 2007 it'd be the perfect set of servers and I'd never have to go anywhere else ever again.

Oh and the other thing I love about the strafeRight server. NO LAME RULES! Baserape to your hearts content with likeminded players who feel rather than creating rules to excuse incompetence you adapt and counter such stratagies.
                                Its funny you mention the HAF server, because thats where my latest cheating/banned situation is ongoing. http://www.teamhaf.com/main/e107_plu...iewforum.php?4

I've been banned, unbanned, banned, then unbanned again from that server.

As far as the best server I can endorse, that would have to be RubberDucky

Comment

Working...
                                X