This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROXgaming server

Lame server, got kicked for waiting on a jet. Funny because, the admin say's "Hey Static go help your team" And that dumb sh1t was there longer than me.....I get the jet after him crying like a 2 year old than I got kicked.

AVOID ROX WAKE.

Comment

i like their server..but then again im not a plane whore :-)

Comment

Yeah... well their clan, is one of those clans where they all go onto the same team... and of course it's wake... they only play on chinese, and whore out the J-10's and Z-10's...

I swear to god... don't kill a J-10, or they will kick you for some BS reason... **** them.

Comment

I've always hated that server, whenever i get to own ROX guys while in an attack chopper, i am always kicked.

I was permabanned for pushing people off the carrier lolz!!!

ROXGAMING SUCKS

Comment

Since we are talking about suckie servers....

CAF Servers SUXS

They stack teams, and when another clan goes on the opposite team and whips thier *** back to the stone age, The ban the opposing clan....

Comment

whats up guys i know how you all feel i used to be a rox member. actually i was an admin for about a week before i and a few other member/admins started a new server without all the b.s. damnocracygaming.net. come check us out and have some fun thats what its all about right

Comment

Whats the link the the forum post on roxgaming.

Comment

yeah man, the ROX community who run away from a good fight by kicking and banning the competition.

banned me cuz i me and an admin were waiting for a J-10 and i got it instead of him.... he kicked me for Team Killing for Vehicles because i ran him over with the J-10 when i took off...... his shouldnt have been standing in the runway....

Comment

You think these guys are bad??!! (Yea I know, they are)

But you havent seen anything.

RUSBF2 24/7 Oman server has got to be run by 10 year olds. There are so many complaints about admin abuse in their forums its ridiculous.

Comment

lmae server got banned fo misuse of vehicles menaing i had the chopper and they didnt.

Comment

Guys stop the posting with all the profanity, or you may find yourself on vacation for awhile, its not a threat, post in an adult manner with out profanity, it isnt hard to do

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                          Uhh... wtf. I was in there, I was on USMC, with a STOLEN J-10, I kill [ROX]tempest... or something... like that... he was in the J-10... and then about 10 seconds later... I get kicked to "make room for an admin"... but I was on the TOP of the team... what the HELL would they kick someone on the top of the team for..?

I am guessing its because I had the J-10...

wtf. I am not going back to this server again.. I hate admins like that.
                          That EXACT thing happened to me. A couple of their guys liked to take the helo for their team and they did pretty well. Except when I got in the jets, I always shot them down.

After shooting them down a couple times, they would kick "to make room for admin"

What a bunch of losers

Comment

I was on ROX a while back with my friend.
                            We were on USMC. We both got the jets, shot their j-10s and helis down. (and boy do they suck when it comes to invading AA)
                            then we went SF and snuk into their base. Then we stole their j-10s.
                            While I got the first plane, my buddy blew up their assets, then got the other plane.
                            And thats about when we got kicked for spawnraping

Comment

i cant speak for others but ive had only fun and productive gaming there, maybe i was in the minority but the admins were always nice and considerate toward me.

Comment

Time to start operation "Kick/Ban": I'll go in there and own until they kick or ban me. Judging by the comments in this thread, it shouldn't take too long... :laugh:

Be back soon, hopefully with screenies.

edit: All they play is Wake and it's always too crowded to get a good heli. Another time, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X