This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROXgaming server

Yea I got kicked from that server before for stealing a J10. One second I'm going to town in the J-10, 2 seconds later I'm being kicked for "being idle" or whatever. I haven't went back since.

Comment

Yes, I was on "EA UK Wake Only" the other day, and got kicked for teamkilling when I got a jet, without teamkilling. Then again when I was waiting for a chopper, I just got banned (Reason: Unknown)

Comment

lol, I just got banned from their forum.

I hope their ranked status gets revoked.

Comment

Ill send my whole team and we can team stack and take over the server till we all get banned lol

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
            Ill send my whole team and we can team stack and take over the server till we all get banned lol
            nice...

Comment

You have an IP?

Comment

Sounds like a real pleasant server

I have seen far too many threads saying bad stuff about their server that I'm amazed it's still ranked.

If I have to kick someone to make space for a clan member then it's the person who has the lowest score/most tk's EVERYTIME.
                You start kicking the people who are good and pretty soon you will have an empty server.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                  Sounds like a real pleasant server

I have seen far too many threads saying bad stuff about their server that I'm amazed it's still ranked.

If I have to kick someone to make space for a clan member then it's the person who has the lowest score/most tk's EVERYTIME.
                  You start kicking the people who are good and pretty soon you will have an empty server.
                  Yeah... on their forums they changed my password and ****, and they say that they kicked me cause I had the most punishes... And I know that is BS, because I didn't have ANYONE tk me... I was like 53-0, and with the J-10.

They said i'm SOL... lmfao... how mature.

Everyone that reads this that has experienced this, should put out a report.

Comment

Hey youve moved up in the aviator rank ^^^ Good job

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. -=AJ06=-
                      Hey youve moved up in the aviator rank ^^^ Good job
                      yeah, I manually update it... So it's not instant. lol.. I have to copy it, SS the bf2tracker pic, put em both into PS, crop, put it in there... edit sig... etc. It doesn't just update. I think i'll update it again.. lol

edit: nvm, i'm only 481.

Comment

yup...i've had the same problem on that server...bunch of tools and teenagers admin'ing it

Comment

"P.S. Metallica licks Magadeaths shoes"

LOL!!!!!! Who is Magadeath? ROFL!!!!!!

ROX Gaming server......

The server used to be great, i loved playing on it. A good friend recommended it, and for a while it was great. But then i started to see people being kicked more and more. The trend is true, i saw a guy get a bunch of J-10 kills, but he was a Marine, next thing you know he was kicked. The only reason i noticed is because it happened like 5 times in a row to different players, than admins with tags....

I assume they kick the highest player so they can get first place? Dont want to be shown up?

Needless to say i dont go there anymore...

Comment

well i've been playing on ROX wake for past few days.. i have yet to notice any weird kick/ban in that server

in fact, when some asshat tks or stands in front of jet, they kick/ban them

it's great for me.. hope this kinds of stuff doesn't happen to me because i frequently go 50-0 or more.. i went 81-1 i think yesterday on admin guys and nobody kicked me

so yea.. it's not all so bad.. tempestrip guy didn't kick/ban anybody while i was playing

Comment

A idea is people go to that server get video or SS and make sure you get plenty of them. Then all people report the server to BFRoE.com . Eventually with all the complaints sent to BFRoE.com and then to EA.Something might be done. Dunno pistol and knife servers still going on but its worth a shot.

metallicaguitrst sounds like they were jealous of your skill so they banned you.
                              We don't kick high scoring people on our server for members or donated regulars. Always the lowest score.

Not sure how all this would be with the RoE, but for sure make a post about it over at thier forums

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                                ROXgaming.com server Do yourself a favor and don't go there!
                                Quoted For Truth.

I have never seen such a spectacle as the admins on that server. They rather play with B2CC and ban people than to play the game.

And the rules...OMG, I have never seen so many rules on a server.

Comment

Working...
                                X