Petition keep squad hopping in Battlefield 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition keep squad hopping in Battlefield 2

Just check this petition out and giv it some thout an sign it.
    The link to it is:
    www.bf2.se/petition/

Pleas spred this one to other BF2 forums

Re: Petition to save Battlefield 2

I dont get it.. what is the positive side of squad hopping? Just because you got used to it doesnt mean it is right or the original intention of dice. Stop the whining and play the game like it is supposed to be played.

Just beacuse you could spin yourself inside a building and make yourself invulnerable doesnt mean it is right. Just because you could jump around like a maniac evading all bullets doesnt mean it is right. Just because you could leap down and have a pinpoint accuracy with your PKM doesnt mean it is right, Just because ... well .. I hope you get my point ... Games evolve, Game Developers have to cope with missused tactics... get over it and adapt!

Comment

I guess u don't play in a clan... I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Old Man
        and how does it make the clan play better?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Old Man
          That changes things, how?

Comment

Squad jumping is importent to divideing squads, to help defending attacking flags for one. Also as moving spawn points in combat. If your dead and ther is only ony guy trying to take a flag.

And yes i know my english sucks´, but its my second languish

Comment

Originally posted by Drevor
              That changes things, how?
              if it's save the game

but if they do it! gonna play the mods FH2 and DCon
              and wait for unreal 2007

no stupid ranking systeem (I hope) nice cunstom maps an not 13 maps only , because many players are rankend slaves

Comment

Squad jumping isn't anything important.

I think it's good that they take it out.

Also, Bf2 ain't dying! I had 930 servers yesterday. ;D
                Damn guys, now I am missing the schoolbus, shi* :S

Comment

so if they only change things to make clanners happy, then no problems right?

Comment

I hate squadhopping it doesn't requires tactics on my last war against a clan one of them ran into the bushes and then there came like 5 out of the bushes and then capture the spawn point there is no strategy/tactic behind this it's as dumb as hell in my eyes I love it that Dice is going to take it out and make the game and the clan wars as it is intended..

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                      I hate squadhopping it doesn't requires tactics on my last war against a clan one of them ran into the bushes and then there came like 5 out of the bushes and then capture the spawn point there is no strategy/tactic behind this it's as dumb as hell in my eyes I love it that Dice is going to take it out and make the game and the clan wars as it is intended..
                      because your clan is a noob clan:laugh:

Oh a dutch guy, hmm wich clan are you?
                      lol just got pwnd by a strategy go behind the enemey lines and take it over.
                      intended: yea right, that';s why it takes 10 monthes to take it out, also did get defeated at the first wave already, then I tink you must learn wat skills you and your clan. and not to blame on a tacktick because you where ownd by it.

because if you where good clan, it would no be hard to take them all out.

Comment

so if they only change things to make clanners happy, then no problems right?
                        yep , that sounds about right , clans will always complain , they complained when shooting while bunny hopping got removed , they complained about insta-prone being removed and now they are complaining about this . Well guess what? if you can't use it anymore , a other clan won't be able to use it either , so what's the difference ? Every clan will have to adjust to a new style of play after a patch , so it doesnt give you any disadvantage . And it certainly doesn't take any fun away .Point is : stop b*tchin'

Comment

I would squad hop only becvause I don't want to be at a disadvantage to those that do.

That being said. It will be better for the game when it is done with.

Comment

then I tink you must learn wat skills you and your clan.
                            don't act like its hard to use , its easy as hell . By the way , your english tells me your Dutch :P

nice guess , but if they where pwnd by the first wave already. that is telling something about your clan so.
                            true....true.... a good clan takes a squad like that out

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenomenon
                              I would squad hop only becvause I don't want to be at a disadvantage to those that do.

That being said. It will be better for the game when it is done with.
                              no stupid (sorry for name calling)
                              if you played bf1942 you will know, there will be only more spawnraping.
                              in bf2 is not so big because you surive with your squad much longer then in bf1942, so instead covering the spawns they go for the flag more.

so the game would be linair again like as bf1942

Originally posted by Boss_HoggHB
                              don't act like its hard to use , its easy as hell . By the way , your english tells me your Dutch :P
                              nice guess , but if they where pwnd by the first wave already. that is telling something about your clan so.

Comment

Working...
                              X