Re: TKs % rating??

Kills: 15,806
    TK: 237

TK %: 1.49

Not too bad, I'd say...

Comment

Originally posted by NorskSoldat
      Except for the fact, that TK´s have nothing to do, what so ever, with ut global Kills.. They are two different things.. I understand his thinking, but I am sorry to say, that there hadnt been any logic in "calculating" it by adding ur TK´s, to ur Kills in this TK% rating, out of Kills thread, so thats why I showed the "formular" in the first post.. So we could get the LOGIC % we all wish to show here...

And yes.. Its looks like I am close to top this rating, with my 3.92% rating... (Just waiting for all the high ranking players, with A LOT of kills, to demote me a little on this rating scala :laugh: )
      A guy just posted with 11% lol

And we know that Global kills has nothing to do with TKs. but we are saying that the TOTAL amount of people you have ever killed in this game is equal to TKs PLUS Global Kills. So our percentage of ACTUAL kills is a bit different than percentage of TKs to Global kills.

Comment

Total Kills 9041
        Tks= 256

2.83% here

Those guys should not have jumped in front of my jeep!

Comment

Kills: 1,843
          Tks: 37 (nearly all claymores, AT mines, and general smacktardness)

Percentage: 2.01%
          :salute:

Comment

Norsk,

Sorry, but I really think you are the one using percentage awkwardly here.

Certianly, without a doubt, scknight is not using percentage illogically.

Measuring "TK rate" in percentage is weird to begin with. In fact, I cannot think of any instance where one would say "a rate of ??%."

I can't say you are wrong because you have said "TK% rate" which can have any meaning you give it as it is your stat. However, scknight's question is both logical and very apropos.

Comment

Kills: 27,557 Kill assists:3,238Team Kills:1537, Team Damage:560, Vehicle Damage :561

keep in mind most of my tking was done early on when mines and claymores killed enemy and i was learning to bomb from jets ( seemed there was always someone trying to c4 the tank i was bombing)

I dont understand the formula norsk can u do it?

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
                A guy just posted with 11% lol

And we know that Global kills has nothing to do with TKs. but we are saying that the TOTAL amount of people you have ever killed in this game is equal to TKs PLUS Global Kills. So our percentage of ACTUAL kills is a bit different than percentage of TKs to Global kills.
                hehe.. I understand HOW u think... But sorry mate.. You are wrong.. Cause you havent "killed" those u have TKéd.. hehe.. (Explained in a complicated way)..

Thats something bad u have done.. And we want to find out, how much BAD u do, for every Kill u get...

And yes, this guy who stated 11%.. LOL.. Might be this copycat-tk wich is stalking me...

Comment

Total Kills: 42,370
                  Total Tks: 1,427

im bad at math

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                    Kills: 27,557 Kill assists:3,238Team Kills:1537, Team Damage:560, Vehicle Damage :561

keep in mind most of my tking was done early on when mines and claymores killed enemy and i was learning to bomb from jets ( seemed there was always someone trying to c4 the tank i was bombing)

I dont understand the formula norsk can u do it?
                    tk's/total kills x 100 = percentage.

So for you, 1537/27557 x 100 = 5.57%

Comment

Except for the fact, that TK´s have nothing to do, what so ever, with ut global Kills.. They are two different things.. I understand his thinking, but I am sorry to say, that there hadnt been any logic in "calculating" it by adding ur TK´s, to ur Kills in this TK% rating, out of Kills thread, so thats why I showed the "formular" in the first post.. So we could get the LOGIC % we all wish to show here...
                      It all depends on the question you are trying to answer. Yes you did, in your original post, specify that you wanted to know the ratio between non Team kills and Team kills. A valid ratio determined by the formula you gave. But it' is also valid, as others are trying to say, to look at the ratio of team kills to all the TOTAL number of players you have killed (wheter they be team players or enemies).

But, since its your thread people should post it your way. Given that, your insistence that the other question lacks logic, is in fact, illogical.

Comment

i think that by definition, you have indeed KILLED those that you teamKILL

...this is fun!

Comment

Uhm??... I do belive u r misscalculating a little..

Firstly: 54236 kills*2= 108472 Global points... (Wich again had resulted in the captain rank)... Now.. U r only a 2nd. Lieutnant.. .Wich means it aint possible..

Now.. I did some research at ur stat, and u have only 27154 kills, (But ur TK ammount were correct)

Wich means=

1473*100/27154= 5,42%

Dont try to "lie" uppon something, to make u self look better... Just a hint, for the future
                          Yes this is correct !! i didn't notice that...
                          54,308 it is double...

Comment

Do me!

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
                              tk's/total kills x 100 = percentage.

So for you, 1537/27557 x 100 = 5.57%
                              Thanks and ouch... well at least i know many were from idiots causing their own deaths....

Comment

lets end all this silliness about calling it a percentage and just call it...

TK to KILLs RATIO...

RATIO dammit!

Comment

Working...
                                X