Re: TKs % rating??

1291 kills
    48 teamkills

3.7%

Comment

3,375 kills.
      37 Team kills.

Out of total dead by me (which is with friendlies and enemies 3412) 1.08% are friendlies.

Comment

9805 kills
        291 Tks

.0297 TK to Kill ratio.

And a lot of those are intentional. I tend to kill my friends a lot when they say something nasty to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NorskSoldat
          Uhm.. No... By kills, its defined "KILLED an hostile soldier, belonging to the opposing team"... Therfor..: Kills, wich results in score..

TK´s is a BAD thing, wich requires no skills, what so ever.. And therfor goes in its own "category".. So, u take the BAD stuff, u have done, in this particular "TK category", and calculate it from ur total KILLS, to find out how big TK %, u have.. From every, single KILL
          I think it's just semantics. You're talking about what percentage of TKs you have vs. Normal kills. I'm talking about percentage of TKs vs All kills (TKS included)

No worries. My number is only .2% different anyway.

Comment

I guess "TK% rating" can mean anything he likes

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
              I think it's just semantics. You're talking about what percentage of TKs you have vs. Normal kills. I'm talking about percentage of TKs vs All kills (TKS included)

No worries. My number is only .2% different anyway.
              Well.. I TK´s aint registered as kills... Therfor.. U dont add them to ur kills
              (In the same way, as u dont add Team score, or revives to ur kills, cause its something total different)

U cant add TK´s, wich dont belong to KILLS, in the same group...

I am gonne give u an example..

If I had asked about ur "death" %, of every kills... Than u couldnt take the deaths, and add them to Kills... Cause they are TWO totally different things..

U had to take ur deaths, and *100/Kills...

Comment

Well.. I TK´s aint registered as kills... Therfor.. U dont add them to ur kills
                (In the same way, as u dont add Team score, or revives to ur kills, cause its something total different)

U cant add TK´s, wich dont belong to KILLS, in the same group...

I am gonne give u an example..

If I had asked about ur "death" %, of every kills... Than u couldnt take the deaths, and add them to Kills... Cause they are TWO totally different things..

U had to take ur deaths, and *100/Kills...
                lol, we are still talking right past each other. I'm going to just let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
                  lol, we are still talking right past each other. I'm going to just let it go.

Yeah, I know.. I just had to make my point clear.. Cause ther hadnt been any logic in adding the tk´s to ur kills... Actually, you wouldnt find an answer, wich had brought logic in any case, except adding two categories, wich doesnt belong to each other...

:laugh:

Comment

Let me try to clear this up if I can.

You are talking about two different types of percentages.

In one case we can say TKs as a percent of total kills, which would be (TKs / (TKs + Kills)) * 100. So you would say "2.9 percent of my kills are TKs." This way, your TK percentage can never go above 100%.

In the other case we have a comparison percentage. Like "this bottle hold 15% of what that bottle can hold." So you have (TKs / Kills) * 100. This is a little more awkward and would not be used, IMO, in this context. Also, in this case, your TK% could be over 100%.

But calling it a "TK% rating" doesn't really have a defined meaning and can mean anything the author likes.

Comment

I have 1389 TK´s
                      And 35,361 kills

1389*100/35361=3,92%

So my TK rate is at 3,92 %, wich is pretty good. (I would say the average is about 5%)
                      looks like your on the high side of most of the posters... hahah owned.

Comment

12,304 Kills
                        1,522 TK's

11% of the ppl i kill are friendlies. Damn AA.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini

In one case we can say TKs as a percent of total kills, which would be (TKs / (TKs + Kills)) * 100. So you would say "2.9 percent of my kills are TKs." This way, your TK percentage can never go above 100%.

In the other case we have a comparison percentage. Like "this bottle hold 15% of what that bottle can hold." So you have (TKs / Kills) * 100. This is a little more awkward and would not be used, IMO, in this context. Also, in this case, your TK% could be over 100%.

But calling it a "TK% rating" doesn't really have a defined meaning and can mean anything the author likes.
                          Thanks dude. Save me some typin

Comment

593/18,208 = 0.032568 or 3.26% (click sig for stats)

Comment

This is a good write up on the statistical differentiation.

Comment

Except for the fact, that TK´s have nothing to do, what so ever, with ut global Kills.. They are two different things.. I understand his thinking, but I am sorry to say, that there hadnt been any logic in "calculating" it by adding ur TK´s, to ur Kills in this TK% rating, out of Kills thread, so thats why I showed the "formular" in the first post.. So we could get the LOGIC % we all wish to show here...

And yes.. Its looks like I am close to top this rating, with my 3.92% rating... (Just waiting for all the high ranking players, with A LOT of kills, to demote me a little on this rating scala :laugh: )

Comment

Working...
                                X