This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UTAC Admin force tk & punish screenie

wow, must of have happened after I left last night. What did they have to say? I know Patriot and Incognito had already left.

Comment

UTAC sucks.. I don't get why ppl play in there.. I have had nothing be bs kicks and stuff like that happen to me in there.

Comment

^ Exactly. What is the big draw for players to play there. I have favorite servers and thats all I plkay in. No whining admins, no crap kicks, and no dumbarses tollerated. So why do people flock to this "UTAC" server like they are giving away free beer?

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw
          ^ Exactly. What is the big draw for players to play there. I have favorite servers and thats all I plkay in. No whining admins, no crap kicks, and no dumbarses tollerated. So why do people flock to this "UTAC" server like they are giving away free beer?
          I thought it was one of the few Euro servers.....I dont have EF, so I dont know.

Comment

All you can do here is complain. Report abusive admins to BFROE.

Comment

doesnt this belong on that giant utac and thier fantastic admining thread?

ps utac has been nothing but lame to me, incognito needs to either revise thier code of conduct or boot some bad apples or just stop servering.

Comment

Serial, We both know that that pic can mean what you said OR it can mean you TKed the guys to take the plane. Their no way to tell the difference. (I do not know what happend here I'm only starting to learned about what happend)

You could also post another pic of your friend ghost C4ing a jet cause he did not get it.

"""they have too many punk *** 15 year old admin"""

Well with the person you are talking about, you are the farthest from the truth. You are talking about someone who has banned a total of 5 people in the last month and a half. With the numbers of PUNKS we get on a regular basis this is nothing.

So I'm sorry but Ghost got banned for a good reason and he will not be unbanned until we have an understanding that this will not happend again.

Also from what I have been told, and I guess at this point it is hear say and not proof, You were not conducting yourself as a gentleman.

I will be reviewing the logs/battle recorder files over the next couple hours.

Comment

There was already a thread like this started many months ago by Revoluti0n, about UTAC and (sarcasim) "There fantastic admining." I hate bad admins as much as the next guy, but we do not need another UTAC thread.

Comment

Funny, I've been playing on thier server exclusively for the last couple of weeks and have had no problems. They have even went as far as to help me learn how to become a better co-pilot and gunner. Thanks to thier help I just got my basic aviator badge, aerial servce ribbon and my combat action ribbon. Not bad when you concider how many clans don't want to help a guy learn because they only want to play with exprenced gunners.

Comment

Originally posted by [UTAC] Incognito
                      Serial, We both know that that pic can mean what you said OR it can mean you TKed the guys to take the plane. Their no way to tell the difference. (I do not know what happend here I'm only starting to learned about what happend)
                      Teamkills-F15. Only way that can happen is if he blew up the jet and killed the guys next to it with the explosion, OR someone forced tk one his F15. Since he is flying away in the pic, the former is impossible. Your guys must have forced tk on him.

Comment

ooopps, Blades you are correct.

Serial; You had a forced TK upon you, not right.

I checked all our Battlerecorder files and no luck I guess it does not go far back enough. Great I just wasted another hour and a half....

I'll check the chat and deamon logs as soon as they are available from the server in 2-3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by [UTAC] Incognito
                          ooopps, my bad you are correct.
                          oh yeah, he could have also ran over them on purpose, but seeing as he just took off from the airfield, that probably isnt what happened.

Comment

Working...
                          X