Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desert Combat VS BF2 for the noobs like me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Desert Combat VS BF2 for the noobs like me.

Everyone looks to the past with misty eyes...

Ahhhhh.... Thoese were the days....

Pac-man was great too!

Comment

I was a DC tester from 0.3 to 0.8, and I really didn't like the gameplay. It seems to be more varied at first, but it actually isn;t.

Comment

Originally posted by IVfluids
        Oh that would have been so kick ass.

Any odd chance that a minipatch could come out for DCF just to get some of that new content out so it could be looked at or at least ssm'ed into a few maps?

1.1 was in the works but we ran into a major CTD problem if i remember correct and no one could fix it... i think we had up to 1.1L done....everyone who remembers dc well will remember builds always came with a letter each build got a letter starting from A ie version 0.7K.

I doubt it will ever be finshed and even if it did it would need AJ's say so as he was leading the team by then....

maybe troy can give u more info but i doubt the last bit of content will ever be implemented...

Comment

a lil off subject, but did anyone ever play the Norwegian mod? it had a commanche with working wheels and wheel covers, and was fun to fly also.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brindled
              a lil off subject, but did anyone ever play the Norwegian mod? it had a commanche with working wheels and wheel covers, and was fun to fly also.
              I played Silent Heroes a little; not many servers though. They also had a flamethrower, but I never found it.

Comment

Working...
              X