More and more cheaters exploiting BF2 glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More and more cheaters exploiting BF2 glitch

Who cares about stats now.Yea in the begining it was like ooo stats this stats that...but seriously does it really matter? My stats are horrible and im better than half of the bf2 players. Just cause i dont play for hours at a time.. stats mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by SgT.uK
      i posted a link to a forum about this a few days ago and it was removed by a mod as it showed how it was done, this is a very well known glitch but obvioulsy the mods here dont want it posted publicly
      Im interested in how it was done, as i wanted to see how the got around anti-cheat etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PHPT
        ..... who cares? Long as they're not doing stuff in-game, how's this matter? Oh no, they'll snipe the commander spot and pwn you with all of their unlocks.
        They are doing it in game. If your savy you'll know what going on. If your a run and gunner, you may never know it.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles
          Hardware ban gets a serial number from your harddrive, soundcard / chip, and video card. When it detects that same serial number on a server, you get kicked, therefore, if you're really determined to get back onto the battlefield it will cost you.

At least, thats how it worked in America's Army.
          all you have to do to remove a hwb is put the game game on a different hd an buy a new netcard simple.
          if you have more than 2-3 hd's then its nothing major the price of a network card is only £5 from pc fairs.
          i know this as we've gotten around hwb before

Comment

is this the glitch where you can stay 'out of bounds' ?

Comment

The glitch has to do with the admin he has to do something in BFCC and then your score will be doubled over and over again something like ×1000.
              They can even get innocent players who don't know anything about it, so watch out with being a commander these days.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>ctskier
                Who cares about stats now.Yea in the begining it was like ooo stats this stats that...but seriously does it really matter? My stats are horrible and im better than half of the bf2 players. Just cause i dont play for hours at a time.. stats mean nothing.
                Stats do matter, at least they do for me and majority of the BF2 players. If it wasn't for the shiny medals and badges, this game would be long forgotten for me. Of course there are always people like yourself that don't care about the stats, and that's OK too, but not for most of us.

Comment

Working...
                X