Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More and more cheaters exploiting BF2 glitch

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
    No hardware ban involves certain peices of your hardware (ie. your MAC address). Nothing to do with the CD.
    Isn't it possible to get around that by using a utility to change the mac address, ie smac?

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
      Why does it bother everone? It's obvious they're cheating and will be caught and banned eventually.
      The cartoons much have been reruns so this post was created instead...lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Jerunk
        Nobody really cares.

BS.

Cheating is Cheating.

You have to be a complete freakin moron to think it doesn't matter.

The only reason I can think somebody would make a dumbazz remark like that is they cheat.

Comment

aww preston is a private now...first class...ooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles
            Hardware ban gets a serial number from your harddrive, soundcard / chip, and video card. When it detects that same serial number on a server, you get kicked, therefore, if you're really determined to get back onto the battlefield it will cost you.

At least, thats how it worked in America's Army.
            A hardware ban only involves your hard drive and network card.

Comment

Don't really care, what matters is playing with your Clan buddies and enjoying the game. Some people are here for the stats to show-off but people like me is in for the game and for the people playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles
                Hardware ban gets a serial number from your harddrive, soundcard / chip, and video card. When it detects that same serial number on a server, you get kicked, therefore, if you're really determined to get back onto the battlefield it will cost you.

At least, thats how it worked in America's Army.
                Unfortunately as is the nature of the beast the above mentioned HW ban can be circumnavigated. I came across quite a few forum threads on the subject when i googled the commander exploit e.g setting HDD in a raid array removes the serial number, MAC addresses can be changed: but what else can be done? Just know that where there's a will there's a way. However, i dont mind it, they are so obviously going to get caught....it will just lead to DICE releasing a fix sooner rather than later, which is good.

Comment

and another one...

BlazLn.uk

Comment

LOL..."EA touches our balls."

On another note...now the other guy in the race for number one was reset...BLaZln.Uk...I wander what he did to get reset, or if was another innocent victim like FireStorm.

Comment

Originally posted by royaljewellz
                      LOL..."EA touches our balls."

On another note...now the other guy in the race for number one was reset...BLaZln.Uk...I wander what he did to get reset, or if was another innocent victim like FireStorm.
                      {Blazin.UK has 65.535 kills and 65.535 deaths thats a cheat i think.}
                      BTW there is 2 Blazin.UK

Comment

Originally Posted by CEA Exploiter
                        HERE IS THE LETTER FROM CEA THANKS TO EXECUTIONER_STYLE:

Please, do not annoy us for what we have done. We are the type of people who think that in-game, rankings are meaningless.

With this, we have precisely demonstrated what we mean. I don't really understand why you are annoyed with us. We're from the same 'band' (group of people I'm guessing). If you really think we did it for our benefit, why would we put Sinkope at 16 million points when the others are below 400,000?

If we did want to do this for our benefit, we would have been much more subtle, such as not making such a huge points difference.

Once again, we are all in the same boat. With this we have demonstrated that rankings are not worth or mean ****. We love this game, but EA 'touches our balls' (literal translation, they're tying to say that EA ****es them off) a lot with their ****** expansions we have to pay for. Personally, we think they're a bunch of crooks, with an intent to charge for everything (Euro Force was a joke, we can't believe they charged for it). That's why we decided that we wanted to show them that they do things wrong.

Please, do not hate CEA for this. We don't find ourselves higher than others. We're a new clan and we know we've started off with a bad reputation.

I also want to clarify that we have not used any cheat or hack. We haven't modified the game files or used an external application. We simply found a bug in the game, and have exploited it to show to mock EA.

Finally, we ask for forgiveness from those who we've confused or annoyed tonight. Please, don't hate us, we were simply dicking around with what we discovered and we really do want fair gameplay in our server. Please accept our apologies, you are all welcome to our server.

Thank you.

PS: EA: We don't give two ****s if you reset our stats. As long as these bugs aren't fixed, we'll keep making new accounts and giving ourselves massive scores. We at CEA believe you have brought this unto yourselves for trying to milk money out of the consumer, when the original product has major bugs like what we found. We hope that with all the money you make, we'll one day get a free expansion (probably mean content).
                        CROOKS!

PEACE
                        Right on.

lol, cheaters!!! Stats are gay. Wow, mommy I got my sniping badge, I'm so cool!!!

FFS get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
                          {Blazin.UK has 65.535 kills and 65.535 deaths thats a cheat i think.}
                          BTW there is 2 Blazin.UK

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Play the game for fun - not for stats... jeez.

Comment

I seen glitchnigger on a server. he connected as a private and his ranks where shooting up like mad.

Comment

i posted a link to a forum about this a few days ago and it was removed by a mod as it showed how it was done, this is a very well known glitch but obvioulsy the mods here dont want it posted publicly

Comment

Working...
                                X