Nvidia 7800GTX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia 7800GTX

I was wondering whats everyones take on the Nvidia 7800GTX is?

i got it and looooooooooooove it ^_^ everything is soooo damn purty on high and still geting 60+ fps

Comment

lol. im trying to decide whether to get an X850XT or just go for the 7800GTX

Comment

gosh that looks good

Comment

You poor little rich kid...

Comment

funny that pic is awful looking... :laugh:

Comment

... no its not....

Comment

yea for some reasons I've seen someone with a 6800GT with better graphics

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy
                  lol. im trying to decide whether to get an X850XT or just go for the 7800GTX

no contest get the 7800GTX the 850 doesnt come close

Comment

That pic looks pretty lame and blurry. And anyone can get 90fps with no people in the server. ::wonders if he's lying::

Comment

And I'd go with Nvidia, I have an x800 pro and its great, but the ATI cards don't support shader model 3.0 and for some reason ATI doesn't buy off companies that make games so you have to wait a month or so for games to get optimized for ATI since they're made for Nvidia cards more than ATIs.

Comment

Its all devieving because when the 5xxx series came out, and ATI had its line of 9xxx's out.. they generally wooped the nVidia cards asses... its obviously changed, the nVidia cards are leaps ahead of the ATI cards atm. with their pipelines etc, and especially with their tech such as shader 3.0 and all.

Comment

Man I wish I could afford something like that, I have to do with 9800 pro. oh and those graphics look great, if anybody else is saying their crap try using my machine xD

Comment

yes teh picture is awful but its most likely becuase its been downsized it was prolly at a higher res and made smaller so theres the problem but the textures look like ****.

Comment

It's a great card.

Comment

Working...
                              X