Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was/is the whole story behind TGN and the OT section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
    You had some typos. I fixed that for you.
    Ahhhhhh hahahaha! Thanks Mr. Crunch! That pretty much sums it all up hahaha! :P

Comment

Originally posted by RedInk View Post
      Ahhhhhh hahahaha! Thanks Mr. Crunch! That pretty much sums it all up hahaha! :P
      Red, you always take my little barbs with a smile. It makes me glad you come around still.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Don't forget her "admin for a day" lol.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I loved PotD back in BF2, always had a good laugh.

Comment

Spoiler alert: This year's April Fools will not be Bieber related or making Red an admin again, it will be the closure of TGN.

However, When April 2nd rolls around and I'm not back, you'll realize it really was you who was the fool after all.... you know... for doubting me.

ಠ_ಠ

Comment

Originally posted by Zips View Post
              Spoiler alert: This year's April Fools will not be Bieber related or making Red an admin again, it will be the closure of TGN.

However, When April 2nd rolls around and I'm not back, you'll realize it really was you who was the fool after all.... you know... for doubting me.

ಠ_ಠ

Dont do that...

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                Red, you always take my little barbs with a smile. It makes me glad you come around still.
                Lol Thanks Mr. Crunch... I think. ^_^
                But, it's because I see you as this cool, calm and collective person who doesn't neccessarly jump on the band wagon with the rest of these goofballs when given the chance to flame me or my threads, plus you always have something good to say :P
                You're awesome!

Originally posted by Zips

0 Thumbs Down None...
                Thumbs Up None...

Haha, I don't think that would be a very good idea, we wouldn't want all these little girls here on there PMS again like Red being a Admin is hell on earth,hehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zips View Post

ಠ_ಠ

Don't be giving people heart attacks like that

Comment

Originally posted by RedInk View Post
                    Lol Thanks Mr. Crunch... I think. ^_^
                    But, it's because I see you as this cool, calm and collective person who doesn't neccessarly jump on the band wagon with the rest of these goofballs when given the chance to flame me or my threads, plus you always have something good to say :P
                    hah, if you only knew the truth. I played with Crunch on BF3 voice chat and it sounded something like this...

"Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                      hah, if you only knew the truth. I played with Crunch on BF3 voice chat and it sounded something like this...

HA! It did not!

Besides, Red has played some BC2 with me and she knows :P

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post

Oh my... is that the side I've never herd before? Hehe ^_^

Comment

6 years since I joined now. No one remembers me.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ View Post
                            Great, another bot got through. There is just no stopping these things.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ View Post
                              well we all would if you remembered to swing 'round once in a while.

Comment

Find out what that German kid is saying with sub titles lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X