The Hangover...
    lol

Comment

• Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Evil Dead, Many LuLz were had

Comment

The Hurt Locker

Empire gave it 5/5, don't see it myself. Couldn't tell if they were trying to make a serious point about war, when their main character was pretty hard to like he just seemed ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
          The Hurt Locker

Empire gave it 5/5, don't see it myself. Couldn't tell if they were trying to make a serious point about war, when their main character was pretty hard to like he just seemed ****ed up.
          Better than any of the ****ty action movies that have been coming out lately...

Comment

Just saw the uninvited,

Give it a 8/10, good plot that makes you think it will be predictable with a good twist at the end.

Comment

Just watched FAQ About Time Travel, was well funny.

Comment

Gamer

lulz, but what did you guys expect?

Comment

Enjoyable action, but just an ok story (definitely not historically accurate, but it really couldn't have been very accurate from the records of the event, at least without boring the average person while still making up a ton of sh!t). I didn't really like the narrator device. If the narrator's a character within the story, he/she should have actually witnessed the events they are narrating. In 300, the narrator leaves right when the climax begins, yet still narrates about the events he doesn't have any part in. Weak. It was worth a watch, though.

Moulin Rouge

The song selection was esoteric. I don't think mixing musical eras worked out well for this movie. At least Nicole Kidman's pretty hot. Other than that, an over-the-top film that's not very memorable. I stopped paying attention about half-way through. I'm surprised it won so many awards and crap back when it was released.

Bleach: Memories of Nobody

Generic in many ways, an obvious plot, and decent action. Nothing special to see here, just more of the same.

Max Payne

Oh, cliché, why hast thou returned with twice as many brethren to overpower even the most commodius cinematic opus? Translation: trite, doesn't even try to coincide with the game's story from what I can tell, ambiguous in that viewer has to make several large assumptions to accept plot line, and unsurprising. This is a prime example of how videogame movies typically suck.

V for Vendetta

I like anarchy. It makes for interesting movies. Although parts are stupid, (In particular, the line "You cut my hair?" said right after a prisoner is released from torture and captivity is sheer idiocy) I would recommend this movie.

Speed

Action movie with convoluted plot. I have to question parts of the movie, but it works as a whole. I really disliked some of the characters at the beginning, but they gradually grew into less odious caricatures. The "intelligence" characters claim to have seems to be hiding inconveniently when they might actually need it. In short, typical action film fare, with some thriller elements thrown in.

Tropic Thunder

A pretty funny comedy with part parody, part randomness, and part circular recursion. Parts are predictable, but it still manged to entertain me. My sister said some of the jokes tend to stray towards an obsession with parts of the as$ or jokes about homosexuality, and I agree. I would recommend this movie, though. It was one of the better comedies I have seen.

Comment

The Kite Runner

Pales in comparison with the book... 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by Mo0by
                      The Kite Runner

Pales in comparison with the book... 6/10
                      Isn't that the one with the kid that gets raped by those other kids? And I'm actually being serious here lol.

Comment

yeah, read the book

Comment

Going to see Adventureland tonight. Could well be epic fail.

Comment

Robin Hood Men in Tights

10/10 Everyone should see it at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                              Going to see Adventureland tonight. Could well be epic fail.
                              The film lacked breasts. Was pretty much an hour or so of a guy waiting to get laid. Was worth watching though.

District 9, was pretty good, bit hit and miss but still a decent film

The hurt locker, didt really understand it, still a good watch all the same.

Comment

Not a movie.

BUT HOUSE SEASON 6EP1. ZOMG. Epic start tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X