Originally posted by jimykx
        What do you suck?
        Balls. I suck balls.

Comment

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Bored

Comment

Just got off of a few rounds of BF2 AND OH MY ****ING GOD IS THE SPAM BAD. IT'S LIKE BC2 AND TUBES BUT WORSE. IT'S LIKE, "NOOOOOO **** THIS ****TY LITTLE PEE SHOOTER L98A1 IMA NADE YO ASS"

Oh **** I need therapy after that. And wtf happened to the aim? You lie down and let your sights hone in and pop off some well-timed and accurate shot just to have no hitmarkers and the mother****er bunny-hop-dolphin-dive-hit-you-in-the-face-in-one-shot-with-his-mother****ing-sidearm...

Comment

Lol, since call of duty mw2 came out everyone started using gl everywere... even on older games

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                Just got off of a few rounds of BF2 AND OH MY ****ING GOD IS THE SPAM BAD. IT'S LIKE BC2 AND TUBES BUT WORSE. IT'S LIKE, "NOOOOOO **** THIS ****TY LITTLE PEE SHOOTER L98A1 IMA NADE YO ASS"

Oh **** I need therapy after that. And wtf happened to the aim? You lie down and let your sights hone in and pop off some well-timed and accurate shot just to have no hitmarkers and the mother****er bunny-hop-dolphin-dive-hit-you-in-the-face-in-one-shot-with-his-mother****ing-sidearm...

Nothings wrong, thats how it always was. Its just been long enough that youve forgotten.

Welcome back, commander :weo:

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

You spawn on Karkand and someone goes and shoves 4 nades up your ass.... And by the time you've respawned they've resupplied and are at it again!

Comment

Thats why I am looking forward to BF3. It will be Karkand with (hopefully) bunny hopping unavailable and destruction so you can make your way through instead of having only 3 routes to take. It will be much better. Nade spam may still be an issue, but probably not as likely.

Crunch

Comment

yeah, i'm curious if they will allow people to shoot while jumping like they did first in bf2

Comment

That was one reason I sniped in BF2. I eventually became really good with a sniper so I can just kill people and stay away from any nades. The only time nades became a problem was when I would knife. (which was about 85% of the time when playing urban maps like Karkand)

Comment

But people have the spawn systems down to a T....

Comment

This is soooooooooo good.

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                              But people have the spawn systems down to a T....
                              Squading up might help. It's like any game you play it enough you know the spawn locations. Of course some people choose to camp em.

Now you are making me want to reinstall BF2 and come and run n gun with ya.

OH and....

Friday will be time to Kick @SS chew bubble gum! :rock:

Right Crunch?
                              "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE
                                Squading up might help. It's like any game you play it enough you know the spawn locations. Of course some people choose to camp em.

Now you are making me want to reinstall BF2 and come and run n gun with ya.

OH and....

Friday will be time to Kick @SS chew bubble gum! :rock:

Right Crunch?
                                It will be! I still cant believe its finally being released. Unfortunatly with my schedule coming up, I wont be able to get it right away :/

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                                X