• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

izgot apb closd

Comment

Same here. Got it yesterday. Though the link they gave to redeem the key leads to a site/program that doesn't let me put the damn key in. At least, this was the case as of yesterday afternoon.

Comment

i hope i get in, im so damn exited to play that game. been in the previous beta and i really liked to play it with my friends, all teamed up in a car or van pwning whoever came in our way

Comment

APB?

Comment

Didn't APB like combust into a ball of hot "mag ma."

Comment

Another studio is bringing it back to life with a lot of changes.

Comment

The trailers looked incredible, and then when people finally got into the BETA, it was a ET Quake Wars size fail.

I cant help thinking that sticking with the same name will put alot of people off.

Comment

the idea for the game was incredible( 10/10) but the game didnt just fullfill all the expectatives at start ( 8/10) and it had lots of bugs for comming out early (7/10) and damn huge unbalanced weapons (6/10) and vehicle driving sucked (5/10)

still the game was very cool, its major problem was an early release and for that they had lots of bad reviews and that aint good. SO people relied on the beta where almost everyone managed to get it (they let everyone in so everyone could try ) and reviewers started bad reviews on the game, saying the driving sucked, the weapons were unbalanced and it was full of bugs. ITS A FREAKING BETA!!!!

then the official game came but the bad was done and not many people got into it, some weeks the bugs started beeing fixed , weapons were balanced and got recoil and vehicles handling improved greatly! it was a lot of fun to drive and shoot! but it ended up bankrupting anyway. Its paying method was paying for the time you play, for example in WOW you pay 14 euros every month but it doesnt matter if you spend 30 days wake up playing the game or if you play it 2 hours a week, in apb you payed for every second you play in the action district (the action is the one where you fight the social district you did not pay and is the one where you can customize everything). still it was very cheap , for example if you played a lot you would not pay mutch more than 10 euros a month, and not to mention that you COULD MAKE those 10 euros with selling ingame items like logos, weapons cars graffitis tattoos musics etc so almost like making real money, but real money that you could just spent on playtime or on buying other items.

I personally really liked the game, it's Creating/customizing engine wich includes creating logos (wich can be applied to cars, tatoos, grafitis and clothes) customizing cars, your character creating your own musics was GREAT, the best in any game you will ever find. believe me 10times better than sims or anything similar, there were even rumors that , when realtimeworlds bankrupted, the creating and customizing system would be bought individually from the game to insert into other games for beeing so good, but the game ended up beeing fully bought .
                  The game is a mix of gta RP server with an mmorpg and its a game designed for pvp, but according to it's new owner it will in the future also have pve missions.

also, many people did not like the game because it's missions were too repetitive. not the mission itself but it's "theme" or "structure". There were lots of different missions but they all consisted of "chasing someone/running away from someone" "stealing this vehicle/protecting this vehicle" "attacking this place/defend this place" "steal this object/retrieve the object" "vip defend/vip kill" , only the name of the mission or place where it was would change for example instead of retrieving a suitcase from a store you would retrieve a computer from a shopping mall. that it's where it lacked variety

Comment

I looked it up. It'll fail epically once it starts to die out, as the servers need loads of people on them for it to work...

Comment

Originally posted by Torchwood
                      "mag ma."
                      OK, be honest; Who else read that and used Dr.Evils voice?

+Rep for Dr Evil.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I say we wait for Rambo after TGN and give him some purple nurples for squealing

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkers
                          I say we wait for Rambo after TGN and give him some purple nurples for squealing
                          Mate get it out of your head i squealled,it was going on for weeks before that and my thread was ment to bring it to discussion and debate,thats all.:salute:

If you think id pick my old friends here over newbies your dead wrong:shakehead:,but i also rem when i was just starting out here and the flames.

Which was before most of your times.In future i will just keep my thoughts to myself.

Sorry to those who feel offended.

Comment

Comment

Wait, what the heck are you guys talking about?

Comment

nothing mate.carry on

Comment

Working...
                                X