X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by waaah_wah
    Then you are not hanging around the right girls
    depends, there are nights for the above purpose and nights for just hanging with your mates

also some places, you just don't want to go there lol

there was one night where I woke up the morning after with a few new numbers on my phone and a girl had texted me "singing" some lyrics to a britney spears song (hit me baby one more time) and as I was half drunk even when I woke up I replied "I'm not Irish" (yes my strange sense of humour survives brain cell genocide as well). She was a bit pissed, but I had forgotten what we had been doing the night before so to speak lowl

thus drinking is good for some things and not always a good idea for others

it depends if you share the view that some people seem to have that drinking lots, smoking w/e leads to levels of "sexy tiem" that leaves your pelvis shattered

which ain't generally the case, but meh, people go about it all differently

and then there are those ****ing people that drink one bottle of budweiser or some **** and go around saying they are completely drunk

WHY DO YOU DO THAT

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
      Ok. But of course that is what we are going for.

We still have a LOT of polishing to do as well, those recordings are only a few samples, and done with an electric drum kit, so we are meaning to redo them with studio time. but thanks for your critisicm anyway, at least someone listened.
      You missed my point. :P

What I'm saying is a lot of things were just weird and annoying... not progressive. PIE is progressive, its like a whole new musical experience. With your band it sounds like I'm listening to a much less talented Opeth with a lot of strangeness mixed in.

I mean to each their own I suppose, but that's my thoughts.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
      and then there are those ****ing people that drink one bottle of budweiser or some **** and go around saying they are completely drunk

WHY DO YOU DO THAT
      Ugh, thats like the pinnacle of every High Schooler/Rutgers Student around here. Everyone tries so hard to be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ

WHY DO YOU DO THAT
        GOD I HATE THOSE PEOPLE.

And yeah, sexy time doesn't completely evolve around booze. Unless the chick is ugly and you just want to get some, then we've got a whole other arguement on our hands.

Personally I don't like drinking loads then talking to chicks cos it distorts who you are and who the person you're talking to is, which could lead to some uber awkwardness later on - eg: Chris' example.

Comment

grounded, I thought you were in high school?

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
            grounded, I thought you were in high school?
            So?

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
              Personally I don't like drinking loads then talking to chicks cos it distorts who you are and who the person you're talking to is, which could lead to some uber awkwardness later on - eg: Chris' example.
              Lol. In my experience people are more "themselves" when drunk/buzzed. At least I am.

Too much sometimes haha.

Comment

Lol. In my experience people are more "themselves" when drunk/buzzed. At least I am.

Too much sometimes haha.
                You're kidding, right? There are some people I properly want to kill when sober, but when we're all drinking it's like there's nothing going on and everyone's getting along all happy.

Comment

Exactly. When you're buzzed you don't give a **** about others peoples ********. You just say whatever is on your mind and have fun.

aka "Being yourself"

Comment

Exactly. When you're buzzed you don't give a **** about others peoples ********. You just say whatever is on your mind and have fun.

aka "Being yourself"
                    Meh, valid arguement. Different viewpoint though, haha

Comment

I'm sorry, what was your argument again?

Comment

I'm sorry, what was your argument again?
                        Of opinions? idk, haha, it sounded like the right thing to say

Comment

I like being a little drunk. It lightens the mood and makes everyone social, which is why I don't mind drinking but never have felt the need to smoke pot (although I don't find it immoral or whatnot, either). I've been to parties where people are like "what should we do now? I know! Let's get high!" Then they pass around the bong, everyone gets stoned, and the party fizzles out into nothingness.

Alcohol is the social drug. :wee:

Comment

But it so much fuuun jakeee, i was at a mates house and we just sat there out of our minds blazed, whereas if i was smashed in town I would be out of my mind in a different way looking for fights and stuff...

There was a video I was going to post but can't seem to find it, where a guy starts off at a pub drinking, then drinks more and more until he is vomiting everywhere and picking fights with anyone that looks at him, and then there's the flipside where he and his mates smoke weed and they just sit at home, laughing then going to bed...

Comment

Nah, I'll stick with beer thank you very much.

Comment

That'll change

Comment

Working...
                                X