• Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by Hellsent 2.0
    Sucks to be him then.
    lol i was jk.

Comment

Scroll trough the thread and look at the pics of the convos. My ****ing god, that just went from funny to sad.

Comment

Big storm rolling in tonight. No way we go to school tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
          Am I the only one that knows what these guys in the BF forum are really here for? I mean, isn't it obvious how they're fabricating all this information, but only hosting it on their site. They'll post, "look at all this we've found" or whatever, then post a link to their site.

They're just here to get more views on their site. Just like that one guy here who posted links to his crappy blog every week or so in OT.
          Yeah Spik3d, its not rocket science. They are sharing some information. There site doesnt even have forums unless you go through their entire registration thing. I mean, who are they going to steal? You thinking of going over there? You can stare at their news.

Theyre not trying to sale anything. Theyre contributing to the posts. They are posting up some news and in return, MAYBE get a few hits on their site. "Oh lawdy, whats we gonna do? TGN is gonna die fo sho this time round."

If it gets too crazy and spammy, I will warn them. Right now, its tolerable.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Those "theop4" guys are nothing but a load of spamming bull. They had 7 people register just to post in their clan thread saying how great the clan was. They're not here to contribute and certainly not provide any useful news (that "analysis" was a joke). They're trying to recruit members. They'll probably stop posting after a week too when they can't recruit people.

I'm not worried about them undermining TGN; it's already been undermined plenty internally. It's just really annoying.

Comment

I don't care about them. More opportunities to make people look stupid on the internet...

Comment

The nerve of new members posting and trying to figure things out. They should know their place.

And yeah, you didn't say that, I did. I said that to show you that I checked them out.

Besides I think every one of you complaining about them have mentioned tgn being dead. Now some people are on, so lets attack and complain about it.

Internet is a pretty big place.

Crunch

Comment

I know spike, you never say anything.

Comment

Are we this desperate for new members? I'm all for new people joining the community and usually welcome them myself... and I do miss the days when 300 members would be online at a time, not 30, but this invasion by theop4 clan isn't really that... it just... isn't

Comment

They're still people. For whatever reason they chose to spend some time here, just like the rest of us did at some point. Clans are a strong part of this community and gaming.

Besides, like someone said, they probably won't stick around anyway.

Comment

I'm simply enforcing the forum rules tougher after all the stupid fights from the last 3 weeks. I've had enoughof that. I guess its good timing for them.

Comment

^^ It got accepted btw

Comment

Come along now y'all

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable

^^ It got accepted btw
                              It only checks one of the two words.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                                It only checks one of the two words.
                                Yeah that's what I figured. Now I know how to write "for all" in html though, so it was still worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X