Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

oh lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkers
      Have my Sniper one, Spik3d.
      I'm fine with that. :wee:

Also, I just had the best tank in L4D. I was on crash course and they were in a container and I got a car inside the container and just launched it through the container, taking out their entire team with it. Rage ensued and lulz were had.

Comment

This week, I have been mostly pissed, hungover or asleep. My mouth tast like an ash tray and my face hurts.
        I cant deicde what pub I want to go to tonight.

Comment

How about the one called 'Bed'

Comment

Im gonna spoil the cheerful mood.

R.I.P Sonny, 1997-2009 Died from Cancer.

(photo was taken a few years ago but he still looks the same, the shadow is my dads head, playing with his new digital camara, as they do).

Comment

:salute:

First Frank the Cat dies and then Sonny the dog. A sad time.

Comment

I'm playing two gigs on halloween. It's going to be awesome, although I might not get paid a dime. Stupid free shows. :R

Comment

Comment

Old.

But so awesome. :awes

Comment

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into
                      bed.
                      Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says “I don’t feel
                      like it, I just want you to hold me.”
                      I said “WHAT??!! What was that?!”
                      So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear…
                      “You’re just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me
                      to satisfy your physical needs as a man.” She responded to my puzzled look
                      by saying, “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in
                      the bedroom?”
                      Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
                      The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with
                      her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big
                      unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on
                      several different very expensive outfits. She couldn’t decide which one to
                      take so I told her we’d just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to
                      compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We
                      went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond
                      earrings. Let me tell you…she was so excited. She must have thought I was
                      one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because
                      she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn’t even know how to play
                      tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, “That’s fine, honey.”
                      She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.
                      Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, “I think this is all
                      dear, let’s go to the cashier.”
                      I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, “No honey, I don’t feel
                      like it.”
                      Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled
                      WHAT?”
                      I then said “honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You’re
                      just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy
                      your shopping needs as a woman.” And just when she had this look like she
                      was going to kill me, I added, “Why can’t you just love me for who I am and
                      not for the things I buy you?”
                      Apparently I’m not having sex tonight either.

Comment

lol if thats true total shameage

Comment

TF2's only 2.50 again on steam until 7pm PDT.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikaman
                            One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into
                            bed.
                            Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says “I don’t feel
                            like it, I just want you to hold me.”
                            I said “WHAT??!! What was that?!”
                            So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear…
                            “You’re just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me
                            to satisfy your physical needs as a man.” She responded to my puzzled look
                            by saying, “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in
                            the bedroom?”
                            Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
                            The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with
                            her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big
                            unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on
                            several different very expensive outfits. She couldn’t decide which one to
                            take so I told her we’d just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to
                            compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We
                            went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond
                            earrings. Let me tell you…she was so excited. She must have thought I was
                            one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because
                            she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn’t even know how to play
                            tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, “That’s fine, honey.”
                            She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.
                            Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, “I think this is all
                            dear, let’s go to the cashier.”
                            I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, “No honey, I don’t feel
                            like it.”
                            Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled
                            WHAT?”
                            I then said “honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You’re
                            just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy
                            your shopping needs as a woman.” And just when she had this look like she
                            was going to kill me, I added, “Why can’t you just love me for who I am and
                            not for the things I buy you?”
                            Apparently I’m not having sex tonight either.
                            I laughed out loud... a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                              TF2's only 2.50 again on steam until 7pm PDT.
                              I bought two extra games for my family. :awes2

Comment

Originally posted by Vikaman
                                Stop posting pics in the wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X