Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by Kylee!
    How about teachers? Unless there is a specified TGN English teacher...
    Ive been trying to decypher this all day. I meant my real English teacher. Or former teacher. Teachers on the web are called "grammar nazis".

Comment

My Dad had pimples til he was 28, I am 16... so long to go...

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
          C-c-c-c-changes!
          Wouldnt it be Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes?

Comment

I'll take the TGN English teacher position; I've scored perfect on all English exams including college entry exams. I love being called a grammar nazi and my favorite is correcting idiots' in-game insults that are similar to "your dumb!" It seems these people always have extremely bad grammar and I just love pointing it out. The in-game chat for WoW will give you a brain tumor and it isn't worth correcting anyone.

Originally posted by RYKUU
            I realize everyone is different but as a child I spent many trips to the dermatologist to get very poor results and a very high bill. I tried everything and realized that if I didn't wash my face every single time I took a shower and avoided getting shampoo on it my acne would not be as bad. It took many years to find something I can use to wash my face that wouldn't contribute to acne.

Use this and only this for a month and see if it helps you at all. It took a while but I finally figured out that all these acne scrubs and soaps were actually causing my acne. It may or may not help you at all. Acne can be caused by so many different things and may not even be treatable.

Comment

Originally posted by lunatik tunalik
              i'll take the tgn english teacher position; i've scored perfect on all english exams including college entry exams. I love being called a grammar nazi and my favorite is correcting idiots' in-game insults that are similar to "your dumb!" it seems these people always have extremely bad grammar and i just love pointing it out. The in-game chat for wow will give you a brain tumor and it isn't worth correcting anyone.
              derp!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
                I'll take the TGN English teacher position; I've scored perfect on all English exams including college entry exams. I love being called a grammar nazi and my favorite is correcting idiots' in-game insults that are similar to "your dumb!" It seems these people always have extremely bad grammar and I just love pointing it out. The in-game chat for WoW will give you a brain tumor and it isn't worth correcting anyone.
                I dont have a problem with that. I dont use the apostrophi because its on the right side of the keyboard (EST key layout) and its uncomfortable, but otherwise I enjoy reading well written posts and not butchered garbage oozing of stupidity and no respect for the language.

On the flipside, Ive seen quite a number of very intelligent people who just dont care for properly written text.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                  I
                  On the flipside, Ive seen quite a number of very intelligent people who just dont care for properly written text.
                  Thats totally me....

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK

I realize everyone is different but as a child I spent many trips to the dermatologist to get very poor results and a very high bill. I tried everything and realized that if I didn't wash my face every single time I took a shower and avoided getting shampoo on it my acne would not be as bad. It took many years to find something I can use to wash my face that wouldn't contribute to acne.

Use this and only this for a month and see if it helps you at all. It took a while but I finally figured out that all these acne scrubs and soaps were actually causing my acne. It may or may not help you at all. Acne can be caused by so many different things and may not even be treatable.
                    Well we are going to the dermatologist in a few months however in the mean time I will try that.

Originally posted by Spik3d
                    I take you never got them? :P

Comment

Originally posted by [RC]2|Tpr.Hendrix
                      Wouldnt it be Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes?
                      Only if you're Bowie.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                        I dont have a problem with that. I dont use the apostrophi because its on the right side of the keyboard (EST key layout) and its uncomfortable, but otherwise I enjoy reading well written posts and not butchered garbage oozing of stupidity and no respect for the language.

When I'm drinking I can post some pretty improper written text also.

Comment

When I'm drunk I text people in perfect classical Latin, often quoting some poem or other.

Comment

Drinking is bad!

Comment

Your ausralian you cant hate drinking, its genetically impossible. I have fat head today, the old man took me out last night.

Comment

Originally posted by [RC]2|Tpr.Hendrix
                                Your ausralian you cant hate drinking, its genetically impossible. I have fat head today, the old man took me out last night.
                                I lol'd.

Comment

Working...
                                X