Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
    You do realize that everyone here was either cut screaming from a uterus or pushed out of a vagina? People need to quit acting like they're above animals in any way.
    How aren't we above animals?

We can kill any animal, we have opposable thumbs, and look at what we've created in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
      How aren't we above animals?

We can kill any animal, we have opposable thumbs, and look at what we've created in the world.
      We are an animal above all other animals, we are an Apex predator...people forget that.

Comment

Got S.T.A.L.K.E.R: call of pripyat!!!

Comment

GOT bfbc2!

Comment

COP > BC2

Stevo, theres a tasty mod pack out for COP.

Comment

just want to go mostly unmodded first. after I am done wanting to rip someones eyes out, then Ill go modhunting, then bloodsucker hunting

Just witnessed the first stalker ever to kill himself in front of the protagonist...

edit: thats right, YOU are the protagonist...

edit 2: did I mention that I got the special edition/ (though the only thing special about it is the metal case )

Comment

That sound ike some of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                  just want to go mostly unmodded first. after I am done wanting to rip someones eyes out, then Ill go modhunting, then bloodsucker hunting
                  COP is easily the best game unmodded - but there are some cool mods out there to try out when you're done.

Also, playing through Prey again and I had forgotten how badass it was.

Comment

Keeping COP without a realistic ballistics mod is silly. Vanilla STALKER game firefights are a pain.

Comment

****a You Whale Anda ****a You Dolphin!

Comment

Sergeant (Talking to 3rd. Platoon): "Do you know what you can do, if you remove the two lower ribbs?" "Thats right! You can give yourself a blowjob!"

Philip: "Sergeant! You can still do it without removing them.

Sergeant: "Allright, I think we're gonna end it here!"

Comment

So... I guess that's one of those "you had to be there" moments, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                            So... I guess that's one of those "you had to be there" moments, huh?
                            Yeh that's what I was thinking...

Comment

You know it's rained too much when...

By the 2nd day of the month you've set the historical record for rainfall in a month.
                              You've seen more than 6 hours of continuous rain coverage on all the major news channels.
                              You've had to reschedule your usual Monthly visit with parents and friends because the only way to get them to you is via amphibious convoy.
                              The major river in town is past floodstage, oh wait the visible marker is now underwater.
                              You've spent 10 hours of your weekend fixing/repairing your landladies sump pump just to keep the basement from flooding.
                              You've spent 6 hours helping set up a Red Cross Disaster Shelter.
                              You've taken more than 6 showers and changed clothes more than 12 times in a 24 hour period.

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

gah, I hate not being allowed to play videogames during weekdays (well Im always on TGN so its not like I do my homework anyway...)

Comment

Working...
                                X