Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
2 results in 0.0058 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
revenue split x
  •  

  • Twitch Flatly Refuses to Increase Streamer Share of Revenues

    in News

    Twitch Flatly Refuses to Increase Streamer Share of Revenues

    You'll get 50% and you'll like it.

    Just yesterday, Twitch scored a few brownie points when they said they were going to ban some gambling on the streaming platform. It wasn't much but at least it was something positive. Today, whatever positivity remained was tossed out the window when Twitch flatly refused to increase streamer revenue share.

    A petition signed by over 22,000 Twitch streamers and viewers sought to increase the subscription revenue share from 50/50 to 70/30...
    Go to post

  • Discord Store Moves to Give Developers 90% of Sales Revenue

    in News

    Discord Store Moves to Give Developers 90% of Sales Revenue

    In the new war on crappy revenue splits, Discord announced today that they are going to allow all developers to self-publish their games. Not only that, but they're going to give developers a 90% revenue share for games sold through the Discord Store. That leaves just the remaining 10% for Discord to cover operating costs. But wait, it gets even better. Discord says that they may even end up lowering that 10% to a smaller amount by finding ways to optimize their technology and making t...
    Go to post
Working...
X