Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
3 results in 0.0106 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

discord store x

  • Review: Last Year: The Nightmare (PC)

    in News

    Review: Last Year: The Nightmare (PC)


    A solid asymmetrical survival-horror game that's light on content.

    Asymmetrical multiplayer games have been going steady for the past few years now. Some of the biggest games in that particular genre include the long departed Evolve, the still ongoing Dead by Daylight, and even Friday the 13th if you're into that sort of thing. You can now add in Last Year: The Nightmare to the mix as it combines 5 versus 1 multiplayer with elements of survival-horror. As with those other titles, Last Year places one player in the shoes of a bloodthirsty murderer while the rest of the players play as one of five teenagers trying to survive and escape. What it delivers is a well-crafted gameplay experience that ultimately comes up short on content. Last Year: The Nightmare relies on a number of tried and true horror movie clich├ęs. The group of teenagers include the nerdy kid, the popular girl, a stereotypical jock, and m...
    See more | Go to post

  • Discord Store Moves to Give Developers 90% of Sales Revenue

    in News

    Discord Store Moves to Give Developers 90% of Sales Revenue

    In the new war on crappy revenue splits, Discord announced today that they are going to allow all developers to self-publish their games. Not only that, but they're going to give developers a 90% revenue share for games sold through the Discord Store. That leaves just the remaining 10% for Discord to cover operating costs.

    But wait, it gets even better.

    Discord says that they may even end up lowering that 10% to a smaller amount by finding ways to optimize their technology and making things more efficient.
    Earlier this year though, we noticed a change happening in the game industry. We talked to a lot of developers, and many of them feel
    ...
    See more | Go to post

  • Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption Brings Challenging Boss Encounters to Consoles and Discord Today

    Another Indie, a uh... Indie development studio, released their challenging boss rush style game Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption today. It was released for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. These are in addition to the recently launched PC version that is timed exclusive to the Discord store.
    ...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X