Who Wants Dota 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wants Dota 2?

I have four (at present) invites to hand out to Dota 2. I seem to be getting a new invite to give out for the past few days, so I may end up with more.

If you want an invite, post below. First come, first served. If I get more invites after these are gone, I'll just continue down the list. If I don't get enough interest, I'll give however many remaining invites out through the TGN Twitter account.

To make this as easy as possible, if you want an invite, I will PM the first four people interested and ask for their email. You will need to give me your email address that I can send the invite to. I figure a PM will keep your information private from public view.

.... Guys... Zips is offering for no effort... Where's the super fast flood?

Added Nov 9 @ 1:20 PM: Wow... Really? There's still two left? Either everyone is already in the beta, or League of Legends has more of the MOBA market share than I originally thought. I'm now starting to understand why Zips has a backup plan with Twitter; would've thought these things would go like hotcakes...

Oh! I got an idea! Give the remaining DOTA 2 invites to the next couple of people who associate you with TGNTV/IGN; that'll reverse the false negative publicity and turn it into good publicity while pointing out their (repeated) mistakes. *Sheepish grin.*

Comment

Originally posted by K-16 View Post
      .... Guys... Zips is offering for no effort... Where's the super fast flood?
      Wondering it also
      Anyway, I was just stopping by to say thanks for the regular drop.

Not enough time myself To go into a new game so I pass my turn.

Comment

Hey Zips I would love a Dota 2 key

Comment

PM sent to Robellion!

Comment

Hi - I would like a key please.

Comment

PM sent to adamjmac.

Comment

So, Zips, you don't want two codes frome me?

Comment

hmm what exactly does the key do for me?

Comment

It gives you immediate access to the Dota 2 beta.

Comment

Do you by chance still have an invite?

Comment

Check your PM's.

Comment

Working...
                        X