Diablo III Beta Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo III Beta Anyone?

I seem to have stumbled onto something...

[spoil=Diablo III beta keys here!]
    [/spoil]
    Now, in all honesty, we DO have keys. I'm just trying to figure out how best to give these away. Preliminary special thanks to Blizzard for their very amazing help on this.

We'll have more details soon as to how you may be able to win one of the keys we have to give out...

Hope I can have one key. More details please. Thanks TGN in advance.

Comment

Good to see you managed to get some!.

Comment

Re: Diablo III Beta Anyone?

[spoil=A wild key appears!]http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/diablo3betakey3tgn.jpg[/spoil]

If it wasn't obvious, ignore the stuff in the parenthesis.

Comment

Thank you Zips!

Comment

I would cross into hell and back just to obtain a Diablo 3 key.

Comment

Me as well! I'm insecure about the game, and I'm pretty sure I won't buy it before I try it, so it's either got to be a beta or a pirate (and yes, if I do pirate it, I'll buy it if I enjoy it).

Comment

^ How not to post. One would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kripling
                  Me as well! I'm insecure about the game, and I'm pretty sure I won't buy it before I try it, so it's either got to be a beta or a pirate (and yes, if I do pirate it, I'll buy it if I enjoy it).
                  ooh... Careful. Somewhere on our terms thingy we have a no piracy talk policy...

Comment

Well, i'm very interested on having one key...I've been searching all over and it has been really hard...everyone wants one. I hope that the contest in here, won't be that hard (like 500 keys for 30k people, as some sites are doing)

Comment

OMG I'd love a diablo 3 beta key . PLease Zips consider giving some of them away to the people who actually spend some time in TGN :P

Comment

I signed up LONG long ago for the D3 beta. Now that I'm in, it's just Diablo 2 with slightly better graphics. I played about 20 minutes and said "why am I not playing counter-strike?" I loved Diablo 2 - played it for a couple years. Diablo 3 is just more Diablo 2, as far as I'm concerned. If you still play/like Diablo 2, you'll probably LOVE IT. Maybe I just didn't give it enough time - I don't know.

Comment

I'm interested too, one of the few game that interest me. Blizzard games are good for having a very polished and fun gameplay but this studio doesn't take big risks (anymore?) so I'm not expecting an über game that will revolutionize the genre, just an improved Diablo 2 (just like D2 was for D1, or Starcraft 2 for Starcraft 1).

Comment

Zips you gonna drop any more of those keys or what brosef?

Comment

Diablo III beta keys, yes please

Comment

Working...
                              X