Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAN DO I LOVE ME SOME DE_INFERNO!

Comment

This is my first map,cs_assault, very interesting map.I really want CS:GO key, I Love CS so much.

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Here is my fav map de_train (looking down ivy from ct spawn)

Comment

Re: TGN's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway! Read for Rules and How to Enter!

Is this contest still open? Were winners announced?

Comment

Not sure if it's still open. Winners haven't been announced.

Comment

Originally posted by skyczy08
              Is this contest still open? Were winners announced?
              I am pretty sure it's open and winners have not yet been announced

Comment

It's closed, they are drawing winners now according to their twitter

Comment

yeah it seems trapper is right...saw it on twitter also!

Comment

good luck to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by skyczy08
                      good luck to everyone
                      ^this

Comment

Originally posted by Toddzor
                        I still have a soft spot for 747 from CS, was always a fun map for me, but was very underplayed. I'm so glad we are not judged on image quality, because i absolutely suck at drawing - especially on a laptop haha! Currently away for work, and wont be home until Sunday, which leaves with me this laptop with limited tools! Thanks [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

love it man!

Comment

Thread closed while the winners are selected.

Winners will be notified via PM. The winners MUST respond to the PM in order to receive their key. Failure to respond to the PM within 24 hours of the winners being announced will forfeit your key to someone else.

I will make a new thread with the winning entries in just a moment. Remember, this is not based on artistic talent but rather a random selection with the help of random.org's random number generator.

Comment

Working...
                          X