• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New News Posting Setup

Looks good to me.

I like the powder-puff blue colour for the Wii. :laugh:

Comment

Is there a way to combine prefixes? Let's say I want to see everything slightly related to the 360, which has tags from PC/360, 360, multi, and PS3/360. I'm thinking like a generic Microsoft, Nintendo, PC, and Sony overarching prefixes.

You can delete my news poll in feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by wafflecopter
        Is there a way to combine prefixes? Let's say I want to see everything slightly related to the 360, which has tags from PC/360, 360, multi, and PS3/360. I'm thinking like a generic Microsoft, Nintendo, PC, and Sony overarching prefixes.
        Yes.

File > New Tab > Open a different prefix in each tab.

From the display option thing, it seems you can only select one. You could also search by tags and click on the Xbox 360 tag to sort by that. As long as all the news posters place that tag in each news related to it. Sometimes we forget to include every tag that may apply. But overall, it's not hard to see which news is related to which system...

Comment

E: ^ F. B.

Spawn might have a better answer, but so far as I know: Right now, there isn't an easy way to do that outside of searching by tags. We'd just have to ensure we include the appropriate tags in the news pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon
            Okay guys, check out the forum now for the prefix colors. I've used custom codes instead of the generic red, blue, green that was in there before. The colors are cool and not too vibrant that they burn your eyes out when looking at the page...yet they are still distinguishable and your eyes can easily see and know what color is what prefix.

Your thoughts?
            Ah-ha! So you liked the sandy brown I used earlier. It's not road-cone orange, it's not poopy-brown, it's an orange brown that stands out, yet isn't offensive. Okay, maybe it isn't quite the same color, but it's close!

Comment

I really like your ideas for improvements. Good work.

Comment

Awesome. Didn't I suggest this a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                  Awesome. Didn't I suggest this a while back?
                  Don't remember, I didn't get the idea from you though.

Comment

Working...
                  X