TGN Podcast Episode #22 Released - Special Dead Space Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Podcast Episode #22 Released - Special Dead Space Edition

The latest episode of the Total Gaming Network Podcast has been released today. Here's what this newest episode covers:
    This week on the Podcast, we have a very special guest -- no not Zips, although he does make an appearance to prove once and for all he's not a robot -- it's Ian Milham, Art Director for EA's new horror/sci-fi thriller Dead Space. Delta1, Manzi, Zips, Tim, and Stu talk with Ian about all things Dead Space and he lets you in on the inner workings of EA's next major release.

Be sure to check our interview out and be sure to pick up Dead Space, at your favorite US retailer October 14th for consoles, and October 20st for PC. Euros get the pleasure of picking it up October 24th.

TGN Podcast #22: Special Dead Space Edition

Dead Space Art Director Ian Milham Interview

Be sure to listen to this podcast and stay tuned to the feed! Feel free to post your feedback in this thread. You can also post any suggestions or ideas for the podcast in this forum.

Keep checking back for Total Gaming Network's review of Dead Space.

Re: TGN Podcast Episode #22 Released - Special Dead Space Edition

Great interview you guys.

I'm curious to see what's in some of the folders that he mentioned some people wouldn't venture in. :shock:

Comment

:awes Really not sure whether to grab this on PC or PS3. Really excited about this, love this genre.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
        :awes Really not sure whether to grab this on PC or PS3. Really excited about this, love this genre.
        I hate to say this, but I would go with the PS3 version. While speaking with Ian I did not get the feeling the PC version was a priority for them. Could just be a port, but I will need to do some research. I should have asked him directly.

Comment

Yeah, it dawned on me after the interview was over about asking if the PC version would suffer from the console effect. I'm sure some reviews will start to appear soon enough anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TGN|Delta1 View Post
            I hate to say this, but I would go with the PS3 version. While speaking with Ian I did not get the felling the PC version was a priority for them. Could just be a port, but I will need to do some research. I should have asked him directly.
            There was a nagging feeling, like most games that come out on these three platforms that, that is the case. Same thing for Mirror's Edge most likely going PS3. :cry:

Makes me sad inside.

Comment

I kept waiting for you guys to ask more about the PC, but from what he said about making sure the PS3 version was not just a 360 port I think they will have done a good job with the same for PC.

Who knows maybe he will show up and post a follow up? *crosses fingers*

P.S. Isaac Clarke has tweeted our interview.

I for one can't wait for the game!

Comment

Yes im much the same, im going to get it on 360 in a months time after the reviews. Im very much looking forward to this game, i hope it lives up to the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                  Yes im much the same, im going to get it on 360 in a months time after the reviews. Im very much looking forward to this game, i hope it lives up to the hype.
                  It got 8.7 on IGN and IMO there hasn't been much hype. At least not that I've seen. Really can't wait just wish that we were getting it on the 14th here in the EU as well.

Comment

Great interview! I actually had not looked much into this game b/c I was one of the 'it looks like Bioshock in space' people. I'll wait to hear what others say when it comes out.

Comment

It's like Gordon Freeman had a baby with the woman from resident evil then he became an engineer in space.

Comment

Working...
                      X