TGN Reviews Mass Effect 3 and How the Ending Ruined the Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Reviews Mass Effect 3 and How the Ending Ruined the Series

Hey everyone, I reviewed Mass Effect 3! There are probably spoilers in the video, so watch at your own discretion! I put a lot of time and effort into this so I hope you all enjoy it!

Was it really that bad? I thought the game had many different endings. Oh good ol' Bioware, what happened to you?

Comment

Re: TGN Reviews Mass Effect 3 and How the Ending Ruined the Series

Originally posted by kanaka
      Was it really that bad? I thought the game had many different endings. Oh good ol' Bioware, what happened to you?
      There are variations of the same ending. I saw my ending. I then looked up what a "perfect" ending was and it is, LITERALLY, just three more seconds of footage that was not shown in my ending. That was IT.

There are two other endings that are similar to mine with some slight variation. There is at least one ending I saw that was decided the worst possible outcome and another ending I've heard of that I had not seen.

All of them are just slight variations of the same thing. So yes, the ending was really that bad and really, really put me off from this game despite how much fun I had in the rest of it.

Comment

I worked my ass off this week to get the weekend off, put 2000 words on my essay, payed 60 GBP to preorder and put 30 well played well deserved hours into the game only to be royally buttfucked in the last 10 minutes by a little boy and his three stupid most absurd decisions. this video below expalains perfectly: So in conclusion to all of this, i will write up my own conclusion in my head, there is no little boy, the crucible destroyed all of the reapers never to come back, peace is here and will remain, shepard and ashley are married living in a beach house in Pompano, Florida, USA. perfect ending for me.

Some gamers who also feel the same added another ending, this will make many go to sleep, especially me, its 12 midnight here.

Comment

I am probably the only person in the world that didn't mind the ending. Oh well.

Comment

I think I'm going to give my friend a call (who I haven't contacted in years), because I know he has all three Mass Effect games including DLC. I'd better tell him that the good ending takes place in an earlier time period, and that everything he would likely see in the ending before the "good ending" kicks in never actually happened, as it was a dream. I don't care if I'm interpreting this incorrectly, but if I don't do this my friend will have a mental breakdown. For the sake of doing the humane thing for my friend, I am going to call him now and tell him the war was actually still on-going and the "dream sequence" isn't real. He just uh... Has to wait for the DLC to continue on-wards from the point of the "good ending."

Comment

I finished the game this morning ... I am so damn pissed at the ending. I even like Matrix Revolutions ending better, that's how bad it is. The worst thing of all, is that Mass Effect might be my favorite franchise from this generation ... and it just got ruined by the ending.Oh well, might have to wait to see if they do something about it in some other DLC.

Comment

Zips! guys! i found this, finally now my head can rest, this amazing genius of a gamer created a perfect ending, i picked Ashley as that is who i romanced int he game, there is also an ending to Tali and Liara if you romanced them. First read the shepard ending then the romance, its amazing, makes me feel so good. Hope machinima or someone mod this to a visual ending. I plead everyone who were upset to read this, because thats how it was supposed to end. http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass...9792751-1.html

Comment

Re: TGN Reviews Mass Effect 3 and How the Ending Ruined the Series

For me ME1 had a lot of flaws but it had a lot of potential, ME2 was just ok despite some better things, ME3 is almost a disaster. To be frank the game annoyed me so much that I switched to the narrative difficulty to end my misery.

As for the endings a lot of people did better than the horror we have right now.

Edit : Also check this link : http://i44.tinypic.com/10rqoa1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X