Battlefield 2 Patch 1.22 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 2 Patch 1.22 Released

Have not noticed any serious changes in the gameplay with the new patch, looking good so far

As for the support class and the PKM.... gave it a go ... still works ... thinking if you cant play with it now you are probly using it in a way it was not meant to

Comment

Never head a problemb with patches until this one.........First off it said 1.21 needs to be installed...then i go play online and it kicks me and says i have " modified content"......so i reinstall bf2, sf, and euroforce.....and managed toplay on 2 servers before getting kicked for having "modified conetnt" again....err wtf....

Comment

Originally posted by ohlem
        Never head a problemb with patches until this one.........First off it said 1.21 needs to be installed...then i go play online and it kicks me and says i have " modified content"......so i reinstall bf2, sf, and euroforce.....and managed toplay on 2 servers before getting kicked for having "modified conetnt" again....err wtf....
        I have the exact same problem

Comment

WEll i had to reinstall again, and you have to delete your profiles. hope that helps

Comment

i have the same problem and now after i get into a server it will freeze after about 15 min of playing and i'll have to manually start my computer. anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by <TNA>Skinny
              i have the same problem and now after i get into a server it will freeze after about 15 min of playing and i'll have to manually start my computer. anyone know how to fix this?
              I had this same problem for a while too but mine was due to my graphics card over heating. what kind of video card do you have and what kind of cooling, stock/custom?

Comment

Working...
              X